What is a Class H Amp?

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
??? ^

^ What's up with that "Wire" red chicklets reputation?

wire

wire

Senior Audioholic
^ What's up with that "Wire" red chicklets reputation?
I just got one from Seth from this one Originally Posted by wire
All the 3 amps have diffent SQ to them .

It's this statement right here that tells me that you are a troll beyond a doubt. You may not even realize you are a troll, but you are trolling whether you acknowledge it or not. That statement certainly wasn't for the benefit of anyone but you.

There's people that are n00bs, there's people that are helpful, there's people that you should listen too, then there's wire.
And i got one for calling down GW Bush :eek:)) hehe

Who knows , who cares , not me ;o)) Maybe if owned a chinese made reciever , i might have greeen light ;o)) hehe

wire

wire

Senior Audioholic
LOL. At least you got a great sense of humor. :) ;)
oh , yeh , cant take it serious ;o))
Havent posted in longtime , my equipment is not suited for this forum , no one here likes anything i own . Which i like the most and gives me the sweetest sound is the Tube amp , so , im not in the right place ;o))

H

HearingImpaired

Audioholic Intern
Google is your friend:D

I can't post links yet, don't have enough posts but. Go to google,type in Class H, and wikepedia will give you the answer. Once your at the wikepedia page scroll down and click on class H.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I just got one from Seth from this one Originally Posted by wire
All the 3 amps have diffent SQ to them .

It's this statement right here that tells me that you are a troll beyond a doubt. You may not even realize you are a troll, but you are trolling whether you acknowledge it or not. That statement certainly wasn't for the benefit of anyone but you.
You started right, and then you deviated in your second paragraph "It's this statement... anyone but you."

You're wrong, I was simply asking in all honesty because I was simply curious.
And because I know that judgements are often made wrongfully, and if I can make the proper balance, I certainly will. I'm a man of justice, whatever you call that. So your opinion toward me is groundless, and based on false presumption.
And I will be having a talk with Seth=L, because I for one too, am from the camp that all amps sounds different.

Best regards,

Bob

wire

wire

Senior Audioholic
You started right, and then you deviated in your second paragraph "It's this statement... anyone but you."

You're wrong, I was simply asking in all honesty because I was simply curious.
And because I know that judgements are often made wrongfully, and if I can make the proper balance, I certainly will. I'm a man of justice, whatever you call that. So your opinion toward me is groundless, and based on false presumption.
And I will be having a talk with Seth=L, because I for one too, am from the camp that all amps sounds different.

Best regards,

Bob
You asked ;O)) Why , i showed you where he gave me te little chicklette Bob

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
You asked ;O)) Why , i showed you where he gave me te little chicklette Bob
Yeah I got it now. Sorry, I thought you were talking to me, it was just not clear enough. But now I realise it was Seth=L that said that to you.

Just a simple misunderstanding from my part, you have my respect.

Bob

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
look at ones post history to see if ones rep is valid;)
Actually, it's pretty cool to have "Wire" under your chicklets reputation.
"Wire" sounds pretty good to me, it's quite cool to be honest. :cool:
There is also an excellent audio/recording magazine called "Wired".

"Wire" means the guy is well connected and hot. :):):)
Or fully charged. ;)

Wire should be proud of his reputation :) (I bet he is too ;) ).

Next...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Can we get back on track about Class H even though its been beaten to death and have had many good suggestions to go to wikipedia? ;)

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Can we get back on track about Class H even though its been beaten to death and have had many good suggestions to go to wikipedia? ;)
Well, a class H amp is in fact "wired" by modulating the infinitely variable supply rails. ;)

Here's a link... :) WWW.Wikipedia... ;) (Wire Connection Problem Diagnosis.)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis