What do you think of these things...

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think those are kind of cute...

Add an inexpensive Dayton sub and voila, a super cheap, stylish looking office rig. Looks like a decent amp would be a good idea, with the low impedance/low sensitivity of those. They even have real wood veneer. And so inexpensive.

I think you should buy a pair and let us know (how can you resist at that price?). I bet the omni approach in a two channel office system would do fun things in the imaging department, but that's just a guess. [I guess folks have checked them out, just saw the other thread.]

OT-The Klipsch Group, which includes Mirage, was just bought by Audiovox...that can't be a good thing, can it?

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
OT-The Klipsch Group, which includes Mirage, was just bought by Audiovox...that can't be a good thing, can it?
Based on what I've read so far, it hasn't been completed yet. I really hope they don't go through with it though. That sounds like a terrible idea.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Good for office music - However, for serious music listening, you will miss
a precise center stage. That deal is hard to ignore.
I agree. I have auditioned these. Whilst quite nicely, but not perfectly balanced, everything had a big sound stage whether it was supposed to have one or not.

Incapable of drawing you in to intimate music. Quite an irritating speaker really. I think if the tweeter and woofer had been mounted conventionally it would be a much better speaker.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis