What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched Top Gun last night as it is a 6.1 flick and the fact that I like military aircraft. The story line sucks but the affects and sounds are very good.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
They are starting to charge tax in most states because the states got wise to that. The days of tax free online purchases are coming to an end.

For both Netflix and Amazon, you will need to log in on the PS3 and a PC. Choose "register device" on the PS3 from each of the applications (you will need to install them) and login to your account on those services on your PC and they will provide you with a code to enter into the PS3 application and that should be it. Almost sounds a little complicated, but they provide you with all the instructions and it is pretty easy.
Thanks John, all setup my friend. :)

ahblaza

ahblaza

Watched Top Gun last night as it is a 6.1 flick and the fact that I like military aircraft. The story line sucks but the affects and sounds are very good.
db, how did the plumbing sound on the 6th channel? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
DC Cupcakes.

No need to reply...my shame is already multidimensional.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Rascal Flatts in concert for me and my better half:)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

The Original Miami Vice
Season 2 opener - Prodigal Son

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Rewatching some of Eureka, season 1. I finally watched the series finale this weekend. Ever since I saw the pilot, I was wondering if they'd end it a certain way. I was happy that they did (well, close enough).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The Greatest Movie Ever Sold and Gene and Jeff going at it on FB.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The Rock! Edit: was having problems embedding the video, guess you'll have to click the link to see one of my favourite movie lines of all time :)

Last edited:
G

Grador

Just finished the series finale of Deep Space Nine. Overall I rather enjoyed it, but it was giant rollercoaster of quality. Some episodes, or groups of episodes were fantastic, while others were fairly awful.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis