What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming "Rogue" on Amazon Prime video. interesting and enjoyable. On S3. E20 I do highly recommend.

It is on Amazon's Freevee very few commercials or none if you're on a paid plan.
I have a Prime membership. I'll have to check that out.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Just got this in, may not be one of the best Sci fi movies, I'm digging it. Nice surround track. Very cool Aliens also.

1712863256380.png

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Beacon 23, streaming on Prime Video. Paid 8.99 + 2.99 for commercial free. As of right now I'm getting Dolby Vision plus Atmos. Now this one isn't in Dolby Vision or Atmos. Watched "Fallout" it's, Dolby Vision with Atmos. I said I wouldn't pay up after Amazon Prime went up,, but couldn't help myself lol, had to!. "Fallout" was worthy of my coin. Watched the whole,1st series twice already. I'm hooked on the surround track! Of course I'm hooked on the series, excellent! Who would have thought Johnny Cash sounded so good in surround sound! :)

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Also started 3 Body Problem on Netflix yesterday. I don't know the story but it seems intriguing. The Lady didn't get into it, though.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Also started 3 Body Problem on Netflix yesterday. I don't know the story but it seems intriguing. The Lady didn't get into it, though.
By the end of 3 Body my attention was wandering pretty good....but Fallout I thought much better.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
By the end of 3 Body my attention was wandering pretty good....but Fallout I thought much better.
Saw a lot of yay and nay both regarding the books and show. Seems like the show runners tried to minimize some of the negatives from the books? *shrugs If nothing else, the sheer cost per episode Netflix laid out should amount to a lot more than a fancy countdown clock in some hot chicks vision! :p

I'm more interested in seeing where it goes. The first episode is pretty f'n limited in scope with next to nothing even making me think Sci-Fi. Invasion on AppleTV was also pretty subtle in the first episode but gave enough away (iirc) to assure me I was in for a show.

Regardless, I'm gonna give it more time; see where they take it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Streaming "Rogue" on Amazon Prime video. interesting and enjoyable. On S3. E20 I do highly recommend.

It is on Amazon's Freevee very few commercials or none if you're on a paid plan.
On list , see how it is, thanks.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Billy Joel concert from Madison Sq Garden on CBS, 2100 hrs
While we really enjoyed the concert our local CBS affiliate cut away in the middle of 'Piano Man' to broadcast the news, grrrrrr. I wrote them a nasty email this AM, LOL, a-lot of good that will do !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis