What are you watching tonight?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally watched Bullet Train on Netflix. Decent funny movie. All the actors did a great job. B+. David Leitch Co-Director from the first John Wick movie, so it was fast moving.

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Bills Chiefs Game. A good game in what has become a great rivalry.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I finished The Prisoner and I am glad that I never purchased the DVD set. The first half of the 17 episodes was an interesting battle of will and wit between the prisoner and his captors. As the show progressed they continued into the realm of the ridiculous with the last episode fit only for those on LSD. Patrick McGoohan played the prisoner and ended up writing and directing the last episode but I can't imagine how he arrived at the ending. It was an incoherent disjointed mess that left me sorely disappointed.

Now watching Loki season 2 which is a better show but not as good as the first season.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Been watching "The Night Manager" on Amazon. Pretty good.
You will recognize a few players. ;) :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I finished The Prisoner and I am glad that I never purchased the DVD set. The first half of the 17 episodes was an interesting battle of will and wit between the prisoner and his captors. As the show progressed they continued into the realm of the ridiculous with the last episode fit only for those on LSD. Patrick McGoohan played the prisoner and ended up writing and directing the last episode but I can't imagine how he arrived at the ending. It was an incoherent disjointed mess that left me sorely disappointed.

Now watching Loki season 2 which is a better show but not as good as the first season.
I do need to start watching Loki season 2. Season 1 was pretty good.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
We watched around the first 10 episodes of Space 1999 and it just kept getting more stupid so we quit.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I finally started watching The Umbrella Academy. I've watched about 6 episodes and it has exceeded my expectations.

I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies, but the characters in Umbrella Academy don't seem to have over the top powers that turn the plot into a completely forgone conclusion, and the plot has more to it than I'd expected.

If I had to nit pick, some aspects of the plot seem to be taken rather directly from Philip K D*ck. On the other hand, I like D*ck (no, I mean the author) so it's not bad.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Just reruns of Roadkill Garage, Bitchin Rides, Iron resurrection and Full Custom Garage.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Reacher season 2 on Amazon. Didn't even know this was out until today. So far so good.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
My wife and boys are away delivering donnations to the Lakota Reservation in S. Dakota so I'm alone with the cats for the week. I'll probably watch mostly Star Trek TNG and some DS9.

I admit that I stream when I'm upstairs but I watch the DVDs when I'm in my man cave.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched some Horror Christmas movies... Violent Night B+ on Prime, The Apology B+ on Hulu and Elves on Netflix watched two episodes out of six so far it's good.
Rented Krampus, I've never seen it. I will probably watch tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL triple header on the NFL channel, including my Steelers. True NFL bliss. :)

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Christmas movie you better watch out. Kinda a dumb premise

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
❄✌Saw this movie last night. I found out about this movie by an acquaintance. I've been looking for it for a couple of years on a couple of streaming services and never found it till last night on a library app called kanopy(Recent and old Movies/TV shows for free and no commercials).
IMG_20231216_200823.jpg

It's a jazz movie released in 1966 with Sammy Davis Jr that many people may not know about. Davis is fantastic! This is a pristine print in B&W. A lot of actors and musicians in the background that are famous and was cool to see.:cool: Anyone ever see it?

IMG_20231216_200826.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis