what are you drinking right now ?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Made it down to Bourbon country (Louisville, Ky) this weekend and a little somethin' somethin' followed me home...
I can imagine how that might happen. I'll send you my address for shipping. :D I am sipping some Willet as a I read your post.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
I can imagine how that might happen. I'll send you my address for shipping. :D I am sipping some Willet as a I read your post.
What's funny is that a lot more wanted to follow me home. When I realized that my liquor bill had the potential to be higher than the cost of the familiy vacation my will power was working overtime....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Dogfish Head tap takeover tonight at Surf Taco.
Going at 5pm to ensure a good seat.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What's funny is that a lot more wanted to follow me home. When I realized that my liquor bill had the potential to be higher than the cost of the familiy vacation my will power was working overtime....
I know what you mean. I got a gift card to our local liquor store and was planning to spend less than the card, but then a guy came selling and signing bottles of his own whiskey and of course I had to support his cause.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I know what you mean. I got a gift card to our local liquor store and was planning to spend less than the card, but then a guy came selling and signing bottles of his own whiskey and of course I had to support his cause.
I scored a case of the Whisky Warmer last night. It was a cash deal in the alley behind a bar. I can't believe that still had some stashed. It was spendy but worth it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I scored a case of the Whisky Warmer last night. It was a cash deal in the alley behind a bar. I can't believe that still had some stashed. It was spendy but worth it.
I'll be right over. I have to go to a wedding shower on final four day I'm gonna need something to warm up my spirits.

Actually I had a rita and a hefe last night. Ritas are addicting. That lime agave nectar of the gods.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not technically right now but...

Getting ready for a birthday party tomorrow.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I see that 16-month hiatus is fading away in the rear view mirror, eh? :p
Yes and no. While I'm not abstaining these days, I've had a grand total of three beers since I've resumed drinking :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis