what are you drinking right now ?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Actually, I am drinking Cherry Coke right now because I didn't want to go over to the gas station that has the 100 flavors machine, but I get Raspberry from it.

Cool machine, designed by none other than Pininfarinia.

http://www.dexigner.com/news/18642

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Surf Taco had two new ones on tap.
The first was a real nice double IPA from Lost Abbey / Port Brewing.
The best thing was their tap handles, that many of you Twister fans will appreciate:D Tap Handles

Stone brewery doesn't make a bad beer. This one was excellent:
Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine: Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine

We saw Mark and his wife there on Sunday. They were walking in as we were leaving. I know he had a Sly Fox IPA so maybe he'll mention how he liked it.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Surf Taco had two new ones on tap.
The first was a real nice double IPA from Lost Abbey / Port Brewing.
The best thing was their tap handles, that many of you Twister fans will appreciate:D Tap Handles

Stone brewery doesn't make a bad beer. This one was excellent:
Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine: Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine

We saw Mark and his wife there on Sunday. They were walking in as we were leaving. I know he had a Sly Fox IPA so maybe he'll mention how he liked it.
I think we all need to walk in to that pub together sometime soon, its been too long, GTG , GTG , GTG , we can do it I know we can.
Back to the topic I think I was drinking the Kool Aid again and I really need to snap out of it and get me shite together, geezu.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, Harp. I might need to pick some up for next weekend.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Cold Bud........ long neck . Found in the back of the fridge in the shop, it's been there for some time hiding from me.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Mt. Dew

Meeting a buddy for lunch in about an hour...Thinking Yuengling Lager.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Flavia. Not awesome coffee, but at least it is fresh when I get it, which is WAAAAY more than I can say about most big company coffee stations.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis