what are you drinking right now ?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
There's a store close by, they sell wine & beer, picked a 4-pack of this, "new" to me!
I love jazz music so it fits right in!

IMG_4984.JPG

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
soon............ 12 year Canadian Club Manhattan, Up, Bada Bing cherry.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So, 12-year CC is light years better than regular CC 1858? Even for mixing? Don't blast me I'm just curious. Thanks.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
So, 12-year CC is light years better than regular CC 1858? Even for mixing? Don't blast me I'm just curious. Thanks.
FYI, Canadians don't drink CC, they ship it to unknowing Americans. :D

It's fine with Coke but for cocktails there are much better whiskeys out there. I'm currently drinking Caldera, distilled in @GO-NAD!'s fine province of Nova Scotia.

Caldera.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
FYI, Canadians don't drink CC, they ship it to unknowing Americans. :D

It's fine with Coke but for cocktails there are much better whiskeys out there. I'm currently drinking Caldera, distilled in @GO-NAD!'s fine province of Nova Scotia.

View attachment 66625
Thanks, I don't drink whiskey anyway. I just have some unopened bottles on the shelf for display or if a friend visits and wants a drink.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, I don't drink whiskey anyway. I just have some unopened bottles on the shelf for display or if a friend visits and wants a drink.
I'm just joking around. Canadian Club has been a big seller in the U.S. for a long time. Kind of what Smirnoff is to Vodka.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I'm just joking around. Canadian Club has been a big seller in the U.S. for a long time. Kind of what Smirnoff is to Vodka.
Haha. They’re both like the Walmart of spirits! lol. I say that, but have certainly had my share of both.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I upgraded my unopened bottle of Smirnoff to Stoli. Looks better on my shelf and is an imported vodka. :)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Right now at 8:19am; For Easter, A cup of fresh ground Tanzania Peaberry Coffee.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis