Wanted: Axiom Audio Pair of QS8s

F

FuzzyReets

Audioholic
Looking for a pair of black ones for immediate purchase. Thanks.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just thought I'd warn you this site might not be the best place looking for Axioms....:(

I have some w22's and a w2's listed for sale here but still no takers....I do understand why you'd be looking for the Q's because I really enjoy mine...excellent surround speakers...IMO.

Good luck in your search...Bill...:)

P

pmctexas

Audiophyte
I have a pair rarely used and never mounted... I can't PM yet (only 3 posts). It would ship from 76092. If still interested - PM me and I can send e-mail with details and pictures...

M

musha9279

Audiophyte
I have a pair rarely used and never mounted... I can't PM yet (only 3 posts). It would ship from 76092. If still interested - PM me and I can send e-mail with details and pictures...
interested as well,i'm also looking for this kind of surround speakers.
can't PM yet just a newbie here...thanks.

R

RiboTone

Audiophyte
I have a pair of these in cherry in excellent shape all around. Let me know, I'm looking to sell my entire Axiom setup and go for bookshelfs all-around.

I have the VP-150, QS8s, and M-60s all in cherry. I'll be selling them at an UNBEATABLE price though (don't quite know how much yet!)

C

continuum

Enthusiast
Hmm... I'm actually looking for a set of M60's... if someone else takes the QS8's that could work? :p

Unfortunately also being new here doesn't help, but I am a regular over at Ars Technica, Storagereview, Techreport, etc...

U

UncleM

Enthusiast
Still have the VP-150 and M60's?

I have the VP-150, QS8s, and M-60s all in cherry. I'll be selling them at an UNBEATABLE price though (don't quite know how much yet!)[/QUOTE]

If you still have these, send me a PM and we'll discuss.
Thanks

U

UncleM

Enthusiast
Loloking for 60's, VP-150 and might use another pair of QS8's.
Which version do you have? Do you have stands for the QS8's?
How far are you from Akron, OH?
Ready to buy M60's and VP0150 in black oak, excellent condition, and for right price.
PM me to discuss. Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis