Volvo signs up with Audyssey

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Since I have my products registered on the Marantz site, they sent me a survey on automotive audio and whether or not I would pay to have a stereo with their brand name on it in a car. I found it quite interesting that some of the big names in audio are looking into mobile audio.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not a Volvo driver, but they have always had the best stock stereos in my opinion.

My Porsche has the upgraded Bose, with the '09 pcm, and it sounds like ****. Absolute ****. And XM is rubbish. I miss Sirius.

K

kenhoeve

Audioholic
I'm not a Volvo driver, but they have always had the best stock stereos in my opinion.

My Porsche has the upgraded Bose, with the '09 pcm, and it sounds like ****. Absolute ****. And XM is rubbish. I miss Sirius.
They go pretty all out on their premium systems. My '07 has two external amplifiers, 11 speakers, and a 12" factory subwoofer that they built into the spare tire well! All I did was retrofit the factory sub enclosure with a new sub and amp and now, for what appears to be totally factory, it absolutely jams. Just need an EQ which is why audyssey would be so great.

We have the "premium" harman kardon in our BMW. Absolute rubbish.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, had the premium HK on my Bimmer and had a number of problems. Acura uses (or used) Alpine to make their OEM decks also, so they were decent; speakers weren't that great though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis