Vintage all the way!

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
In memory of my brother who recently passed away at the rather young age of 55, I am now working on rebuilding his stereo that he had assemblied while stationed in Germany back in 1976. While I have part of it, the core I do not have at this moment. It means a lot to me only because for hours we would listen and tinker. This time with him had such an impact on me that it led me to my eventual career.

I am now working on finding and getting a Pioneer SPEC-1 preamp and a SPEC-4 amp, while he also had a Nakamichi 610b preamp, that one may come latter in the process.

Any ideas or locations of dealers moving vintage gear in good shape would be great!

Thank you guys!

Gordon

M Code

M Code

Audioholic General
In memory of my brother who recently passed away at the rather young age of 55, I am now working on rebuilding his stereo that he had assemblied while stationed in Germany back in 1976. While I have part of it, the core I do not have at this moment. It means a lot to me only because for hours we would listen and tinker. This time with him had such an impact on me that it led me to my eventual career.

I am now working on finding and getting a Pioneer SPEC-1 preamp and a SPEC-4 amp, while he also had a Nakamichi 610b preamp, that one may come latter in the process.

Any ideas or locations of dealers moving vintage gear in good shape would be great!

Thank you guys!

Gordon

This was on E-Bagger...
Working and in good condition.

Vintage Pioneer rack and equipment RACK,SPEC 1,SPEC 4,REEL TO REEL,STEREO TUNER | eBay

Just my $0.02... ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis