skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm not an expert on the details, but from what I know, this movie was pretty close to the real story. I wasn't enthusiastic about a having Tom Cruise in the movie, but as it turns out, not only was he OK in the role, but he's also bears a strong resemblance to Stauffenberg.

xego

xego

Junior Audioholic
Thanks for the giant Jpeg....This movie was fairly forgettable. In fact I already have. i really don't get all the Tom Cruise hate? why? because he is a weird scientologist? who cares? wasn't it Travolta that made the abysmal L.Ron Hubbard movie ? I really don't let stars off screen antics get in the way of movie enjoyment. Brad and Angie are together now there not...snore...who cares? I just saw "Apocalypto" for the first time last night, the fact that Mel is a nutjob didn't really influence my opinion of the movie, why should it? I am not sleeping with him. If Tom cruise loves Katie enough to dance around on Oprah's couch what do I care? Any respectable movie buff shouldn't be watching that brain draining day time tv anyway. If you have the afternoon off go to the movies!

S

StonedPimp

Audiophyte
My main issue with this film is the lack of authenticity created by the use of British and American speech by 'German Characters'. The film lacks continuity because you have all of these 'non-germans' reciting their lines when there should have been a larger effort for authenticity. I would have loved to sense that these were Germans conspiring against the Nazis, but I just didn't get that total feeling.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis