Usher Audio Be-718 Tiny Dancer Speaker Review

R-Carpenter

R-Carpenter

Audioholic
I've been thinking about this line. Usually, I consider this a cheap advertising slogan used by manufacturers to hawk their products. In this case, I dismiss it as self-aggrandizement. But when I read it by an Audioholics reviewer, I'd like to know which $5,600 speakers perform like the $2,800 Ushers. I mean, if the reviewer is going to claim that they are on par with a speaker twice the price, they must have a particular speaker in mind that they are comparing to. Otherwise, it's just a load of nonsense. You can't compare the Ushers to "imaginary" speakers that you "imagine" would be twice the price.

"Pursuing the Truth in Audio and Video. Let our rigorous testing and reviews be your guidelines to A/V equipment—not marketing slogans." So which $5K+ speakers are we talking about that are comparable to the Ushers?

Magico Mini at 20k.

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Great, now I’m going to have that damned Elton John song stuck in me head all day.

braminator

braminator

Junior Audioholic
I would like to believe that someones opinion, that a speaker sounds better then another at twice the price, is just that "an opinion".

Our ears are the judge, not our wallets.

I would like to know if I buy a $10k speaker for $5k, would my $5k speaker sound better then other $10k speakers because I paid $5k?:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis