N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
Just got back from PIXAR's UP and I have to give it two BIG thumbs up. It would be fun for kids and it has a great story and had humor for adults too. I did not see it in 3-D though.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I really liked it...good humor, excellent animation, fine both for kids and non-jaded adults. I also wish I have seen it in 3D. Also, I have always wanted my own rigid airship like the one the bad guy had.

B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief
Saw it in 3d. Some great perspective shots. IMO, this might be the best Pixar movie ever! And I love the Incredibles. The emotions are so well wrestled. The scrapbook scene at the end is............. :eek:

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Going to go see it at 4:15...looking forward to it, also will be our first digital 3D. Theater just recently upgraded.

robmlisanti

robmlisanti

Audioholic
My wife saw it last night we loved the entire movie...another classic from Pixar studios, Great humour, some depth with emotion, fantastic cinematography, and sound was great too..can't wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray:)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
You guys are nuts. The wife and I were pretty bored. We laughed a few times, but this definitely wasn't one of Pixar's better movies. I'd put this one with Cars, which is near the bottom of my Pixar list.

The 3-D was cool, but didn't really enhance the experience any.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I thought it was good, but not the best. Better than Wall-E, but not as good as the Incredibles for example. What I did go home with was a smile on may face ragarding my set -up's SQ and LFE. I haven't been to a theater since seeing the Incredibles, and I've been convinced that staying home is as good of an experience as going to the theater now...:)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Man, I thought it was good, but not the best. Better than Wall-E, but not as good as the Incredibles for example. What I did go home with was a smile on may face ragarding my set -up's SQ and LFE. I haven't been to a theater since seeing the Incredibles, and I've been convinced that staying home is as good of an experience as going to the theater now...:)
I thought Wall-E was better than Up.

But you're right about the theater thing. We went to a 7:00 show, but we should have went later. I know it's a kids' movie, but being in a theater full of kids sucks. They don't shut up and they ask questions constantly. We showed up nice and early to get a good seat, but of course, at the last minute, tons of people show up and then they want you to scoot down so they can sit together. Then some grandma shows up and sits right next to me with her stinky-*** bag of popcorn. I HATE the smell of movie popcorn!

There are just too many problems with going out to the movies anymore.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis