Under cupboard radio recommendations or bluetooth speaker/s

E

Earthlark

Audiophyte
Just looking for a fairly inexpensive solution to put an unobtrusive radio in our kitchen. Here's the layout.

I was looking at attaching to the underside of our kitchen cupboard next to the window, but I can't seem to find any slim radios. (Found lots of under-cabinet radio/cd players, but they're bulky and we don't really need a cd player.) The closest I came up with was this iLive iKB333S Under Cabinet Radio with Bluetooth Speakers. Unfortunately, besides a few design flaws, it doesn't have AM. Any other suggestions (with or without bluetooth)?

Was also thinking about using a bluetooth speaker and have a small bluetooth radio (should be an actual radio as there are some stations we listen to that aren't digital). Maybe it could be fairly flat and go toward the back on the underside of a cupboard or...? Couldn't find many flat bluetooth speakers like that, so maybe not popular?

Trying to get rid of stuff on counter as there's already too much there. Also trying to find something to match kitchen decor. Probably white.

Any recommendations? Cheers!

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis