Ukraine – Russia … not more of the last thread

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And adding to my previous post ... so what if ruzzia invade Baltic countries and Nato employ article 5.... a few hundred thousand ruzzians may get killed and that will make the ruzzian leadership even stronger, showing how the whole world hates ruzzia;

Maybe this will make the world even more dangerous; If the leadership is put into a corner, nuclear weapons may be next. These are crazy people and they have to be stopped, at any price.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This discussion with Fiona Hill is depressing, but I fear she is probably correct about the situation.

>>>When we spoke this week, she made clear that the decision of whether Ukraine wins or loses is now on us — almost entirely. . . .
Do we want to live in the kind of world that will result if Ukraine loses?

Hill is clear about her answer. A world in which Putin chalks up a win in Ukraine is one where the U.S.’s standing in the world is diminished, where Iran and North Korea are emboldened, where China dominates the Indo-Pacific, where the Middle East becomes more unstable and where nuclear proliferation takes off, among allies as well as enemies. . . . "[W]e’re at a pivotal point. There’s a lot of detail, but the bottom line is that we are at an inflection point, a juncture where it could very rapidly tip, in fact this month — December and January — into a losing proposition for Ukraine. . . .

This is the best possible position that Vladimir Putin could possibly have. He’s got no problems for his own election in March of 2024. . . . We’re not doing anything to put Putin in political jeopardy. We’re just fighting with ourselves all the time. And we can’t see past that. Biden’s got to try to help Ukraine, but can he get enough people to see past the election and also see the jeopardy we are in? We are in peril. We don’t see it. There’s such an anti-American wave that’s out there in the world. People want to see America fail and pulled down to size. . . . by giving up now, we’re basically giving up on ourselves, and giving up on European security and our own international position. This will have knock-on effects, very negative knock-on effects, including on our own domestic affairs.<<<

How did we let ourselves get to this point?

It's evening in the U.S. and we're pretending there is no bear in the woods.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
or is it better: Simple. We have some crazies in power in the wrong places. o_O
Not sure.
Crazies in wrong places may not be able to do damage while in the right places they are still able to do damage?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yeah, but why are people voting for the crazies? That's what I don't understand.
Either they don't know better, or they have not really experienced the wrath of their full power.
Just like in authoritarian countries, why do people vote them in? Fraud might be one reason though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Crazies in congress is the right place where one can do damage.
When I was in Las Vegas last summer I got an elevator pitch from one of these taxi drivers
- The election was stolen
- Covid is a scam
- Vaccination is crap and a government scam
(life expectancy now I reckon is about twice what it was before we had all these vaccination things, go figure)
- Everything going wrong in the world is someone else´s fault
- +++

Well we could only say ..... yeah yeah yeah because there is no way to make that taxi driver see real life :oops:

I am not blaming anyone else but myself if something is not right in my life (at least it´s what Im am trying to do)
Blaming someone else would just be an excuse to not work hard enough to fix the sh%$$t in my life

There are exceptions..... war in Ukraine is someone else´s fault

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
As would be the waning support by one part of congress that is out of many of our control.
At the end of the day it is the US citizens that decides the balance between democrates and republicans, so this is the choice of the US population at large

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
New-year gift from putler.

This is how terrorists and a terrorist nation greets the new year; by carpet bombing and sending hundreds of rockets across a whole nation. IMHO this is endangering the world peace; putler does not stop here and he does not stop with Ukraine, the only way is to stop him with brute force!

Air alert declared throughout Ukraine; MiG-31K is in the air

source: @liveukraine_media

IMG_0091.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When I was in Las Vegas last summer I got an elevator pitch from one of these taxi drivers
- The election was stolen
- Covid is a scam
- Vaccination is crap and a government scam
(life expectancy now I reckon is about twice what it was before we had all these vaccination things, go figure)
- Everything going wrong in the world is someone else´s fault
- +++

Well we could only say ..... yeah yeah yeah because there is no way to make that taxi driver see real life :oops:

I am not blaming anyone else but myself if something is not right in my life (at least it´s what Im am trying to do)
Blaming someone else would just be an excuse to not work hard enough to fix the sh%$$t in my life

There are exceptions..... war in Ukraine is someone else´s fault
The taxi driver is a noob. We have it easy here in America compared to Ukraine. I wish the pricks in Washington would fix the borders and we could give more aid to Ukraine. Win or lose, Ukraine is putting up one hell of a fight compared to the Russian pussies.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CNN headline: Putin wishes "unity" in New Year's address.

What a joke. :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I am hearing first hand from friends in Kyiv that there is complete havoc, they have been actively carpet bombed for a week o_O

highfigh

highfigh

At the end of the day it is the US citizens that decides the balance between democrates and republicans, so this is the choice of the US population at large
Kind of. When political parties are as looney as ours, the info we need isn't the info we get.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
There were 99 rockets fired only towards the city of Kyiv last night o_O
- First hand info

Videos of rescue workers carrying dead bodies out of demolished houses is too rough for me to post here :mad:
While this is happening the majority of the ruzzian population seem to be cheering and applauding and asking for more

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis