Two awesome games released this week

P

pureiso

Junior Audioholic
Dishonored - First Person Stealth/Action Game

"It’s a brave and interesting statement to make about responsibility and the nature of choice, and if you don’t mind being mildly rebuked for having uncomplicated fun, you don’t need to engage with it at all. For the rest of us, it adds another layer to this sad city. It’s a rare delight to play a game with such consistency of vision, its art design, level architecture, rulesets, storylines and writing all working in lockstep. It’s more than enough to give you a deep connection to Dunwall, and the impulse to work to save it." 9/10 Edge Magazine

Mix Bioshock with Thief or Deus Ex.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Turn-based strategy game

"In short, XCOM will make you care. Playing as the titular organisation’s commander, you’re given a small squad of multinational soldiers, an alien menace to repel and a few thousand square feet of hollowed-out rock from which to do so. You’re invited to mine out the latter and to fill it with facilities to aid your war effort, including laboratories that increase research speed and satellite uplinks that allow you to monitor more of the globe for UFO. The soldiers who live there are fully customisable, allowing you to change their hairstyle, armour colour, and their names. It’s thanks to this that you can press-gang your friends, co-workers and even pets (or whatever else your mind can concoct) into service. But it’s thanks to Firaxis’ sterling pacing and combat that you’ll invest in whether they live or die." 9/10 Edge Magazine

Both are definitely worth picking up or at least checking out the demos.

I

installer101

Audiophyte
I'm kind of unsure about Dishonored, but I love these style of games.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis