dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
So, there is a possibility I am going to be having surgery soon and its a long recovery. I have an OLD(did I say old?) Tube tv in the bedroom that will definitely be replaced if the surgery is necessary.

So my budget is around $1100ish. I have basically made my decision on the Panasonic g25 50inch.

My question to you guys is there anything in my price range that might be better suited? In the bedroom I have only one window to deal with which has the typical type of blinds:
http://shuttersandblindsofhouston.com/images/window_blinds.jpg

So I am worried a little about washing out the image on a plasma but at this price rang I don't think you can beat the g25, am I wrong?

dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
well no one replied but might as well put out the final act.

Getting the 50 inch G25 plasma from Panasonic for the bedroom.

Also for Christmas, my parents are helping and we are buying my brother and sister (their families) a tv for them. We got them the Samsung LN46C630. They both have small HT cabinets which cant fit anything bigger. Plus, this Tv in my opinion is the best bang for the buck. Got them each for $699 on sale.

Hope you all have a merry Christmas! I'm going to be having surgery in January and am not supposed to get out of bed. So with the new pany plasma and a second ps3 for the bedroom I think I will survive =)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis