skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
I built the 24" version of the Tuba HT, designed by Bill Fitzmaurice, a few months ago but with a baby on the way, I could use some extra room in the house. I'm just looking to get what I have in raw materials out of it, $300 The build thread is located here.

This is probably a pick up item only unless someone really wants it shipped. Im going to be in Dallas this weekend and have in the back of my car if anyone in the area is interested. You can reach me by phone at 405-615-7324. Otherwise I'm in the Oklahoma City area.

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
Just for grins, I checked with UPS and FedEx to for an estimate on how much it would cost to ship to the East Coast...$850 :eek::eek::eek:

I think for $850, you can have a builder make you one....out of gold.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just for grins, I checked with UPS and FedEx to for an estimate on how much it would cost to ship to the East Coast...$850 :eek::eek::eek:

I think for $850, you can have a builder make you one....out of gold.
This monster would be more appropriate to ship with freight logistics/shippers like http://www.aitworldwide.com/ or these guys
Freight Shipping Quote,Logistics Companies, Brokers Company Rates Carriers Quotes - FreightNShipping.com

I never had to do this, but I do know UPS and Fedex will rob you blind on big boxes

Probably still buyer would looking to at least double his costs including shipping

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
That is one impressive sub you have there!
I probably don't have the space for it, but what are its dimensions? A friend of mine will be moving into his new house and has been looking for a sub. This might interest him. I am in Plano, TX.

S

Spanyerd

Audiophyte
I'll take it if it's still available. Can you reply with the weight and dimensions you used to get that quote? I'd pay for shipping materials too. I'm ready to Paypal you right away, I just have to find a way to ship it to 85367 for.... well, less than $850.

Because I just registered, I may be limited in regards to PM's. My number is 215-407-1554

Let me know. Thnx!

Mike

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
That is one impressive sub you have there!
I probably don't have the space for it, but what are its dimensions? A friend of mine will be moving into his new house and has been looking for a sub. This might interest him. I am in Plano, TX.
Sorry I didn't see this post until today. The dimensions are 3'x3'x2'. I haven't weighed it but I imagine it would be about 100 lbs or so. Plano is about a 3 hour drive so we could work something out.

I'll take it if it's still available. Can you reply with the weight and dimensions you used to get that quote? I'd pay for shipping materials too. I'm ready to Paypal you right away, I just have to find a way to ship it to 85367 for.... well, less than $850.

Because I just registered, I may be limited in regards to PM's. My number is 215-407-1554

Let me know. Thnx!

Mike

Mike, I sent you a text. It's still available. Like the others have said, there are other ways to ship it that would be less. I've had several cars shipped from across the county for $450, surely someone would ship a box for less. If you're still interested, I'll figure out a way to ship it.

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
Thanks ... lemme see where i can hide this sub. In my open room, only a horn loaded sub can work. I've tried several regular subs but they have not been upto the mark.

skyline_123

skyline_123

Audioholic
I also have an open room. The kitchen and living room layout is like a fat L shape. There is no separation other than a 12" soffit. I also have a Kappa Perfect and it is nice for most music but lacks just a little bit when it comes to movies. I really should have built two. The tuba lacks a little bit of detail when it comes to music but dominates when it comes to movies! You should drive up for a demo. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis