Truth in advertising?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
What are we supposed to be looking for on that page?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
What are we supposed to be looking for on that page?
I just tried the link again.

Look for headline "Not the Topless Car Wash They Expected".

Is that not what you get? Sometimes, comcast does weird things on some computers.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, that's the page that came up. It shows ten different stories.

I, much like Dave, was not sure which story you were referring. But I am not confused. All I needed to see was "topless" and I had to read on. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
All I needed to see was "topless" and I had to read on. ;)
How'd you make out? You want some topless pictures with that article?:D

P.S. The link works fine now. I didn't even get the topless story the first time.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
How'd you make out?
Well, I didn't make out.

Truth be told, not interested. But there is nothing untruthful about the advertising (that I could find). Ahhh, the power of suggestion.:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Funny thing is, I think they would have made more money by advertising topless male firemen carwash. Women are as bad, or worse, than men.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Funny thing is, I think they would have made more money by advertising topless male firemen carwash. Women are as bad, or worse, than men.
I wholly agree with the first part. The second part, while I agree that there are many women I would rather never look at, it never brings me any joy to look at a topless man. I respect a fine physique in both genders...but I only enjoy the female physique...not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

But I agree. Many women may have hoarded the entrance to ogle some semi-nude male firefighters. Perhaps even some males...just not me. :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I wholly agree with the first part. The second part, while I agree that there are many women I would rather never look at, it never brings me any joy to look at a topless man. I respect a fine physique in both genders...but I only enjoy the female physique...not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

But I agree. Many women may have hoarded the entrance to ogle some semi-nude male firefighters. Perhaps even some males...just not me. :eek:
All I was saying is that women would pay to see topless firemen. I think your reading way too much into that post.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis