B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief
Big fan of ATB. I love his albums. And they're always mixed well.

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
Bought the first Orbital CD today, I like it. Also got The Thrillseekers Volume 2, I already had Volume 1 and listen to it frequently. My techno trance dance library is slowly growing!

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
Really liking these Thrillseekers Nightmusic CDs, I have Vol 1 and Vol 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bought the first Orbital CD today, I like it. Also got The Thrillseekers Volume 2, I already had Volume 1 and listen to it frequently. My techno trance dance library is slowly growing!
Whichever was the last album from Orbital, I'd say skip that one. The rest of them are good IMO. The early ones are the best IMO, but they are all pretty good.

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
Winter Music Festival 2009

I just found out about the winter music festival going on in Miami. Next year I am going for sure. They are airing sets on Area channel 80

zeuiax

zeuiax

Audioholic
You guys should check these internet radio stations di.fm, ah.fm and etn.fm.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
sometimes I'll get on the shoutcast stream for electronica. It's kind frowned upon at work, but I have a few hundred tracks on my Sansa that I'll listen to as well.

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
going to Vegas on business 26th thru the 1st, I am hoping to get to a club or two that would have trance/dance during the week. Any suggestions? I heard Jet for one but might be hard to even get IN the club since I am not a good looking chick :)

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
I listen to Area a lot and I noticed Carl Cox uses this what sounds like a big ship horn sometimes. Thats got to sound incredible on a powerful system. I am usually just listening in my Colorado on the way to and from work.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Just thought I'd chime in here.

If you're looking for good EDM, talk to me.

DnB, Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, Darkstep, Trance, Prog. I've got it all.

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Just thought I'd chime in here.

If you're looking for good EDM, talk to me.

DnB, Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, Darkstep, Trance, Prog. I've got it all.
I don't know a lot about techno styles but my playlist looks like:

Armin Van Buuren
DJ Tiesto
GMS
Paul Van Dyk
The Thrillseekers

...and the like

could you help me grow my collection?

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I don't know a lot about techno styles but my playlist looks like:

Armin Van Buuren
DJ Tiesto
GMS
Paul Van Dyk
The Thrillseekers

...and the like

could you help me grow my collection?
Solarstone
Jaytek
Dinka
Ferry Corsten
James Harcourt
Carl B
Sonic Inc

Check out Trance Empire and Trance Energy. They are albums that are released monthly for free and contain some of the best trance available.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis