Top 10 Guitar Players all genres

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Brian May must be there

And 8 guys from finish band Leningrad cowboys.....
I was at a concert with these guys when they started off what's called the Sauna Song. 6 Guys on Guitars and 2 on bass.....
Result, a wall of sound that hit you in the head like a sledgehammer, felt like a solid wall of sound just kicking you right into the stomach like Muhammed Ali...... Jezzzzzzzzzzz

And Phil Lynott, one song justifies that "Out In the Fields" (With Gary More)

D

Dupri31

Audiophyte
Alright...Just to make things difficult...who are everyone's favorite Rhythm Guitarists of All Time?

I like Hendrix, one could make an argument that his lead may have been surpassed..but in terms of rock, R&B, general rhythm that dude has left an indelible mark! He did play on the R&B circuit for years before he got famous in England.

Captain Reg

Captain Reg

Enthusiast
1.David Gilmour
2.Mark Knopfler
3.Julian Bream
4.Roine Stolt
5.Eric Clapton
6.John Mitchell
7.Steve Hackett
8.Davey Johnstone
9.Alex Lifeson
10.Brian May

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I was watching my live Phish DVD last night, and I have to say Trey Anastasio kills on guitar. (He can't sing, though.:))

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Beethoven's Symphony #4, Deutche Gramaphone mono 1962 on vinyl. I paid 10 bucks for the entire 9 Symphonies and I can't get over the dynamic range of these recordings.
What does this have to do with guitar players?:confused:

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Tomatito, David Gilmour, Howard Alden, SRV, Mark Knopfler (sp?), John Williams, Al DiMeola, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jeff Beck, Jimi.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Steve Howe of Yes/Asia:

Next one should be Jeff Beck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis