Time to go "paper" shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Sometimes i just cant help myself, and this is one of those times.. So i made a nice little parody of his video for all to see. Enjoy! :D

The sad thing is, After watching the original mine seems every bit as serious :eek::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6WuIAR18M
I loved it, I like the ERS paper on the SACD drawer, very funny reaction.:D

I didn't know you where that young, for some reason I pictured you being in your 40's or something.:)

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
I loved it, I like the ERS paper on the SACD drawer, very funny reaction.:D

I didn't know you where that young, for some reason I pictured you being in your 40's or something.:)
Thanks, And oh,.. 22 this friday ;)

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you watch all the other videos he has made,...... well..... He is dead serious. I really couldnt believe some of the stuff i saw. :eek:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
If you watch all the other videos he has made,...... well..... He is dead serious. I really couldnt believe some of the stuff i saw. :eek:
Yeah, I watched some of the other ones, I won't be watching anymore. Just a bunch of "OMG look at that, I am surprised at my own BS snake oil connectors and cables, I didn't realize how awesome this is" I guess if each time he looks at his wires he is amazed and enthralled then his hobby is making him feel good sometimes. I bet he spends more time on that BS than actual listening. I think the ratio must be 10:1 (10 being time spent tweaking and 1 being time spent listening) by what the videos show.:rolleyes:

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
You completely nailed the voice! That was awesome. I laughed and laughed...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You completely nailed the voice! That was awesome. I laughed and laughed...
I laughed and Crapped. Haoleb, seriously, that was brilliant. You nailed that so perfectly, I actually though it was the real deal.

The best line from the original has to be..

"Damn my light is broken, too extreme tweaking"

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
O...M...G...

This tops them all!

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
SORRY, I KNOW, **** YOU

That guy is a very special person, just like I guy I knew who only knew how to say the three above short phrases.:D

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
O...M...G...

This tops them all!

SheepStar
After this one, I'm afraid the guy has lost credibility with me as a genuine nut job. This just seemed ridiculous and lame -- like an attention starved child that will do anything for attention. Looks like an act to me.

-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
oh gosh, those 4 foot cables are sooo heavy, and the cereal goop! That's a long video of him pretending to curl cables with horrible posture.

Yeah, this guy is broken.

Patrick82

Patrick82

Banned
oh gosh, those 4 foot cables are sooo heavy, and the cereal goop! That's a long video of him pretending to curl cables with horrible posture.

Yeah, this guy is broken.
I wasn't pretending. I was training my biceps for one hour without resting. Eventually I couldn't lift my arm. At first my arm was shaking when eating cereal but later it was so weak it couldn't even shake, when I helped it up with my other arm it started shaking again. You can see it in the video.

People who do SuperSlow workouts know how weak the muscles get after only one set to failure. I took it further and kept reducing the weight, and then I started curling power cords. When you see me curling the black PS Audio Statement power cord, that is real, it was really that heavy and painful.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Patrick! Welcome to the forum!

You're a movie star!

Ya know, curling 135 on a preacher with a curl bar will get you there too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis