stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Very well known around these parts. Their little clock is a complete trip!:eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've never heard of these guys before. Please tell me this is some sort of joke site, like an April fool's site that just hasn't been taken down yet.
It has been around for years. Yes, it is a joke, though they don't intend it as such :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I've never heard of these guys before. Please tell me this is some sort of joke site, like an April fool's site that just hasn't been taken down yet.
The products are a joke, not an April fool's site at all though. One only has to read AA. The owner posts there and people fall all over themselves for these products, especially the Quantum Dot. One guy was going to challenge Randi for the $1mil prize with those QD but he kept changing stuff. LOL.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Yes,the site is real,he sells thousands of peices of s#!t to idiots world wide.
The Teleportation Tweek is my personal favorite from good ole Geoff Kait.

This dude should team up with Ron Popeil from Ronco (as seen on tv), they could sell hair paint & teleportation tweeks to nit wits around the globe.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
The Teleportation Tweek is my personal favorite from good ole Geoff Kait.
That's my favorite too. :D

It's kind of hilarious actually that some would believe you can make a phone call and hold the phone up to your electronics or speakers and magically 'reprogram' them to work to their full potential.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Think about it, this guy has more than likely made a good chunk of change selling high tech snake oil to poor schlubs everywhere. It makes me wonder why I can't come up with con, err, I mean high quality technological innovation to retire to Bermuda on.

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
OMG:eek:, I thought I had seen and heard it all before going to this site!
Now I must go and check all my gear to see if they need to be improved apon. I will ask each on of them personally, WTF!:confused:

hyghwayman

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
How can that site still be around, all this time?

I can't believe it hasn't been reported to the Better Business Bureau.

Though, I'll bet the Brilliant Pebbles make a great stocking stuffer.:D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
That's my favorite too. :D

It's kind of hilarious actually that some would believe you can make a phone call and hold the phone up to your electronics or speakers and magically 'reprogram' them to work to their full potential.
Remember the sound computers used to make when we all had dial up connections,thats the sound i have stuck in my head for the teleportation tweek.

He probabaly plays that sound on an old 8 track player over the phone,fix'es those systems right up too.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Brilliant marketing. You've gotta hand it to somebody who can make money from such worthless junk. (As for the devices themselves, their invention must have involved drugs.:))

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Brilliant marketing. You've gotta hand it to somebody who can make money from such worthless junk. (As for the devices themselves, their invention must have involved drugs.:))
Absolutely, there is a segment of our society that, 'Just Wants To Believe.'

It's a text book example of 'Selling The Sizzle.'

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sure some of you guys out there remember the "Pet Rock!" Now that was sheer marketing genius. Who would have thought a river rock, in a perforated cardboard box, with a little hay inside and instructions on how to take care of you Pet Rock would have sold millions!:eek:

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
bahahahahahaha I hope nobody has actually done this expecting any positive results.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Why should these things surprise you?

Charging gullible people for belief is profitable.

Ever see those "Psychic Readings by Madame Chardonnay - Call for Appointment"?.

People call to make appointments when it's plainly obvious that if she was truly psychic, she would know they were coming already. :rolleyes:

C

cornelius

Full Audioholic
If Borat decided to break into the audio industry, these are some of the things he would come up with. Seriously though, I think this stuff started as a joke, and people are actually buying into it (literally).

It can't be real:
"Machina Dynamica's Promethean Base isolates moderate to heavy loads from sesimic type vibration - especially the 0 -10 Hz variety produced by Earth's crust movement, traffic, subways, tides, etc. "

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis