Things have now gone too far

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sorry, but Cheerleaders serve no purpose than to be eye candy. If you're going to take away their skimpy outfits, then you might as well do away with them all together.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
What, no pictures of the offending uniforms?
Perhaps a few You Tube clips, so we can judge for ourselves?:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
With a situation this serious. I recommend they be interviewed separately.

Hey Mazer, what Segal movie is that from?

Thanks,
Rick

J

jamie2112

Banned
Thats really sad that yet another american tradition goes away......:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Under Seige

Wow what an original script:D. A former Navy Seal who is now a chef, finds himself working on a ship and thwarts a takeover with help from a blonde stripper.:rolleyes:

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Wow what an original script:D. A former Navy Seal who is now a chef, finds himself working on a ship and thwarts a takeover with help from a blonde stripper.:rolleyes:
I thought that Navy Seals transitioned to Chefs. What else do they become when they are done being a Seal? ...and there are always helpful Blonde strippers wherever you go. Seems like a pretty likely story to me! :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Okay I'd be lying if I don't admit this but I've watched Under Seige more than once, that birthday cake scene did it for me:p. As for the cheerleaders you knew that someone would do something about those alluring outfits and I believe that Governor Palin is to blame after all it's her alma mater:eek:. JK.. but it did make me stop and think:D.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you're going to take away their skimpy outfits, then you ...
... can expect to pay $10 a beer with optional navel shots of Jager!

... can expect to hear, "Put your hands together for ... Dutchess!!! :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I disagree.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sorry, but Cheerleaders serve no purpose than to be eye candy. If you're going to take away their skimpy outfits, then you might as well do away with them all together.
I'm all for them getting rid of their skimpy outfits.

Huh? Waddaya mean I should read the article before posting?

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I'm all for them getting rid of their skimpy outfits.

Huh? Waddaya mean I should read the article before posting?
Whether you read the article or not...your answer still makes sense and is really the only real option that should be exercised! LOL. This has been a fun thread!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis