Thetans: What they're not telling you

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Thetans are everywhere, since I am 2 engrams from being clear I feel it necessary to help out and enlighten everyone. You see the whole Middle East thing, and everything else in this world mean very little. Our leader is up fighting for the galactic empire, and eventually after we get it right we will ascend to help him. Our engrams and thetans are holding us back. We must all work together to assist Dr. Hubbard in this great task for the galactic empire. Join me, shed your earthly possessions, join the church and help us win this war!

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Does it surprise you the list that makes up the more popular members? They've read two books in their lives - Dr. Suess and Dianetics. ;)

This is even funnier - the enlightened ones:

Former members

* J. J. Abrams, Writer
* Adi Da Samraj (a.k.a. Franklin Jones, Da Free John), religious guru (renounced Scientology after ca. one year)
* John Brodie, football player
* William S. Burroughs, author, Beat Generation icon (later denounced it)
* Leonard Cohen, singer, songwriter (at New York Org in late 60s)
* Werner Erhard, founder of EST
* Emilio Estevez, actor (renounced and won't discuss it)
* Soleil Moon Frye, actress
* Philip Gale, MIT student and primary developer of EarthLink's innovative ISP software; committed suicide on Hubbard's birthday
* Gloria Gaynor, singer (later renounced)
* Charles Manson, serial killer (professed Scientology in 1961, but critics claim he only read books in prison in the early 1960s)
* Ricky Martin, singer (says he dabbled in it)
* Van Morrison, singer, songwriter (renounced Scientology in the 1980s)
* Lou Rawls, singer (renounced Scientology)
* Melanie Safka, singer, songwriter (renounced Scientology)
* Barbara Schwarz, former Scientologist claiming Hubbard parentage
* Jerry Seinfeld, comedian
* Oliver Stone, director (said involvement was finished after 4 months)
* Sharon Stone, actress (reportedly now a convert to Buddhism)

[edit]

External links

B

buffethead1985

Banned
Well gene just banned MacManNM, so I guess we all know what that means.......OMG:eek:

B

buffethead1985

Banned
MacManNM is so lame and he cant even respond. He is a huge racist that loves scientology. He also thinks Gene is a dork, so good for AH on banning him!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
yes he is banned for a week. Despite my warning, he didn't take me seriously about our intolerance towards racism (see this post) on a public forum whether serious or in a joking matter. It's so sad we have to continually add rules to our forums to ensure rule breakers behave appropriately.

To rehash our rules:
1) No slandering of manufacturers or forum members (including Staff and moderators)
2) No bashing our site, ethics,motives, etc. If you have criticisms about us, send us a PM or email
3) No foul language
4) No racist comments against other cultures
5) No posting under multiple monkiers

It's really not that hard to follow these rules and I hope we don't have to continually expand them. :mad:

B

buffethead1985

Banned
gene said:
yes he is banned for a week. Despite my warning, he didn't take me seriously about our intolerance towards racism on a public forum whether serious or in a joking matter. It's so sad we have to continually add rules to our forums to ensure rule breakers behave appropriately.

To rehash our rules:
1) No slandering of manufacturers or forum members (including Staff and moderators)
2) No bashing our site, ethics,motives, etc. If you have criticisms about us, send us a PM or email
3) No foul language
4) No racist comments against other cultures
5) No posting under multiple monkiers

It's really not that hard to follow these rules and I hope we don't have to continually expand them. :mad:
I didn't see him post again after your warning, so you banned him for following rule #2 part two?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I banned him b/c his comments to me in a PM and not conceding to point #4.

UPDATE: It turns out that buffethead1985 and MacManNM share the same ISP IP: 67.142.130.28 and individual IP 216.184.23.58.

Congrats on breaking yet another rule of posting under multiple monikers. You're IP is now permanently banned. I hope it was worth it. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis