"The truth about Monster Mini Golf from Noel Lee"

J

jamie2112

Banned
Too late mr lee dude all I hear or read now is blah blah blah when it comes to your company. Get bent and I hope you really screwed yourself with this lawsuit. It was only a matter of time until Karma came looking for your backside....;)

D

ddawg1130

Enthusiast
AHAHAHAHA, "Adding comments has been disabled for this video"

What a wuss. He even knows that his plea is stupid a futile.

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
Anyone know if they've sued Monster.com? I can't wait to see how he goes after that one. :D:D

Just glad I haven't bought anything from them in about 3 years and plan to never buy anything else from them.

C

Chaon

Audiophyte
If any posters here are also Redditors, don't forget to upvote Noel lee as Reddit's "**** of the Year"

C

Chaon

Audiophyte
Whoa! A profanity filter!

OK, replace the asterisks in last post with "phallic element".

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, filtered here. Sucks because what I would REALLY like to say about Noel would look something like this:

That stupid ***** ********* self righteous ***** ******* ***** delusional ********* ***** ** ***** ******* jerk.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I phind I kan get threw philters by altering words just slighly. ;)

I'd list em all, but MajorLoser knows what I look like and the general area of where I live, and I don't need that Monkey on my back. :D

K

Kn9Sly

Enthusiast
Ah-HAH HAH! Noel Lee claims to be a mom and pop business? I can't write enough variations of H and A to illustrate the humor in this.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Whay can't this be on cnn for gods sakes. I am so tired of the mc debate it just makes me physically sick to my stomach. I have saturated all my pro audio contacts and crewspace as well as gearslutz which gave me great response to this issue. I will continue to do all I can to spread the word on these mc ripoff artists. I hate your company with a passion noel lee and you don't even deserve capitol letters in your name. MC go get bent you suck and people are starting to listen to those who know you are full of it.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I love the comment from the FutureCity salesman, "we noticed a clear difference between the two cables" yet when tested on machines that can test pixel for pixela nd the Internet brand rankes right up there with the MC and both have the same exact output yet the salesguy can see a difference. Hmmm guess his eyes are just far superior to a computer tracking pixel by pixel coverage. :rolleyes: Oh yeah and MC is built better. PUH-LEAZE.

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
I'm thinking about buying a word. What do you all think it should be?:rolleyes:

B

boycott MC

Banned
I'm thinking about buying a word. What do you all think it should be?:rolleyes:

How about the word "tests" and "Testing "

That way you could sue anyone that uses the word "Tests" claiming that someone would "Confuse" their "tests" with YOUR "Tests"
and that their "testing" will lead to even more confusion to YOUR "testing ":D

B

boycott MC

Banned
I love the comment from the FutureCity salesman, "we noticed a clear difference between the two cables" yet when tested on machines that can test pixel for pixela nd the Internet brand rankes right up there with the MC and both have the same exact output yet the salesguy can see a difference. Hmmm guess his eyes are just far superior to a computer tracking pixel by pixel coverage. :rolleyes: Oh yeah and MC is built better. PUH-LEAZE.
How many of you wanted to slap that Guy ?! get in Line!

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
How about the word "tests" and "Testing "

That way you could sue anyone that uses the word "Tests" claiming that someone would "Confuse" their "tests" with YOUR "Tests"
and that their "testing" will lead to even more confusion to YOUR "testing ":D
I'm partial to "new" and "improved" myself.
Those are great ideas but I thought about it and went out and bought the "Audio". Just think of the lawsuits. I'm gonna be rich I tell ya'.:cool::D

B

B3Nut

Audioholic
He looks like Kim jongIII from South Park (Bigger Longer Uncut)
Well there's his problem right there! He's ronery and sadry arone! :D

(though it would actually be Team America - World Police, from the South Park people {Parker and Stone}) God what a deranged, twisted movie...it's just wrong...but dang it's a scream! Don't remember Kim Jong Il being in Bigger Longer Uncut...but the repartee between Saddam Hussein and Satan is freaking hilarious! :D

Lord love a duck what a buffoon....as if his snake oil cables weren't enough....

TP

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
How about the word "the"? Then you could sue anyone who used the word "the".

Oops, where do I send the royalties?
Oops, d'mit!:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis