The Nice Guys (2016)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow. I didn't expected much (ok, nothing out of it) - I didn't watch the trailers. All I knew are two things - a) I saw large billboard outside my office and b) I briefly remembered that early imdb score was high.

Oh, man. I am glad I decided to watch it. It's very nicely done classic late 70's remix of Pulp fiction with The last boy scout. Story itself is not particularly new or original, but man - humor and acting are top notch.

Highly recommend to watch this movie, but do yourself a favor and keep your kids out of this one.

tl;dr: Solid 8/10

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
bump. Released in High quality release by scene...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wow. I didn't expected much (ok, nothing out of it) - I didn't watch the trailers. All I knew are two things - a) I saw large billboard outside my office and b) I briefly remembered that early imdb score was high.

Oh, man. I am glad I decided to watch it. It's very nicely done classic late 70's remix of Pulp fiction with The last boy scout. Story itself is not particularly new or original, but man - humor and acting are top notch.

Highly recommend to watch this movie, but do yourself a favor and keep your kids out of this one.

tl;dr: Solid 8/10
If you enjoyed this I highly recommend Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (KKBB). It's another Shane Black written and directed film that stars RDJ and Val Kilmer. Between Tombstone and KKBB it's hard for me to choose which Val Kilmer character I like best, but these are my two favorite Kilmer characters. RDJ is fantastic as well, the dynamic between him and Val is one of my favorite on screen "buddy" duos. I also have a thing for Michelle Monoghan.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If you enjoyed this I highly recommend Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (KKBB). It's another Shane Black written and directed film that stars RDJ and Val Kilmer. Between Tombstone and KKBB it's hard for me to choose which Val Kilmer character I like best, but these are my two favorite Kilmer characters. RDJ is fantastic as well, the dynamic between him and Val is one of my favorite on screen "buddy" duos. I also have a thing for Michelle Monoghan.
yes KKBB is another great one

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis