"The Moment of truth"

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Very true John, but there are still some good shows on; I spend a lot of my TV-time watching stuff on the History channel, Discovery, DIY, etc. Of course, my mindless entertainment vice is (and always has been) the Family Guy. I LOVE that freaking show... :D

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Well, to some extent, yes. Why. Who's after you, and what have you done (now)? :)

Valium would serve to slow the heart rate, but not necessarily other physiological reactions that are largely involuntary. Therefore the reverse would be true to better mask reactions...coffee with a marathon. If your heart is already speeding, you're sweating, breathing is heavy, eye movement is rapid, and you're twitching...and that is the base, the norm, there is then no reaction to be had. And then there's false positives...

Ah, what do I know? (Just a little of many things, and not much on any one thing). It really doesn't matter since they're inadmissible, right cbraver? :p

Haha.

Yeah, down a bunch of coffee and sudaphed before the show goes on.

It just seems dumb to have a show that could be tampered with so easily.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Have you forgotten how to lie? If so, I can give you some pointers. Right after you hear the offensive question just ask your self what answer will serve you best. Fortunatly we are not hooked up to polygraphs. I was hooked up to one once. I lied. They knew that I lied. It didn't matter that I lied. The important thing is that I didn't tell the truth. :D
I usually just tell the truth or half truth. If i did something very very stupid, i will find it easier to tell the truth because by telling the truth, it will look like a lie.
I also sometimes make myself believe that i'm telling the truth when i lie and make myself believe i am lying when i tell the truth...it's messed up, isn't it?..:DNow i am lying...;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
The truth in this country has become so rare that now it's relegated to insipid TV fodder, who would have thought? The cornerstone of this country is bad TV material, it says a lot of our current culture.:(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis