The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old man river

Audiophyte
Yamaha. So far is the best for what I can afford. That's why I entered this sweet giveaway

S

Smashman79

Audiophyte
Sony - I've only owned one reciever so far, and it has served me well for my purposes, so I've gotta go with what I know.

B

bwilberg266

Audioholic Intern
Marantz!

When I finally got my 7.1.4 theater setup in my basement I had already owned Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Sony and Pioneer in the past. After auditioning the Marantz 6011 and putting it head to head with some of the others mentioned above it was an easy choice. The sound signature of the Marantz along with having every feature I needed and wanted like Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with the iPhone app, Atmos, AirPlay, multi zones, 4K capabilities, and pre-outs to acomodate adding on a separate amp sealed the deal.

M

Medieval80

Audiophyte
B. Marantz: For its long standing musicality, clarity, and neutrality. Fan for life...

M

MandM

Junior Audioholic
Onkyo.....Have always thought they're the best bang for the buck.

M

MYXYLPLYX22

Audiophyte
Denon... very happy overall and consider the Audyssey MultiXT critical.

I would certainly be interested in the upgraded Marantz...

D

Dirfm

Audiophyte
C. Yamaha
My Yammies have never let me down. Sound great. Run cool. Never any audible hiss. Might lack a few bells and whistles though. User interface could be better. Just well thought out designs that function. In my opinion.

Have had pioneer avrs that completely crapped out. Sony has decent dsp but really over exaggerates power output and user interface is confusing. Onkyo has been OK, I have run into ground loop or transformer humm with a few of them though.

Marantz and Denon just run too hot which leads to early failure. Also, I get a slight audible hiss from all speakers when I use my marantz SR7012 receiver. I mainly just use mine as a preamp/dsp and it still gets unbelievably hot with no channels driven. I love that Marantz and Denon have audyssey, atmos, dtsx, and auro3d support. They also have the most user friendly interface. Just wish they would work on noise and heat issues. I think it is a product that has too much crammed into one space.

I would love to see manufacturers move to preamp/dsp and power amp separates that were also affordable.

Good luck to all other entries.

B

bargonaut

Audiophyte
Marantz: always sounds great and doesn't have extra features it doesn't need.

vader540is

vader540is

Full Audioholic
Denon because i love the low key design and its awesome for movies!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

C

Cp73

Audiophyte
Technics, so many different models to pick from, and most of them are more than meets the eye.

M

Milkyempire

Audiophyte
Denon was always my favorite to power my DCM KX212's - until I got my NAD. I'm old school. 2 channel for life. Keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis