The JBL Clip+ Portable Bluetooth Splashproof Speaker Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Nothing better that going camping, to the lake, to the beach, or even the woods and still be able to take your favorite tunes with you. As an audioholic, Bluetooth speakers has been one of my audio passions and I just found one that I'm interested in. Meet the new Clip+ Portable Bluetooth Splashproof Speaker from JBL.
JBL_Clipplus_Black_001_dvHAMaster.jpg
JBL_Clipplus_Black_003_dvHAMaster.jpg JBL_Clipplus_Black_004_dvHAMaster.jpg JBL_Clipplus_Black_006_dvHAMaster.jpg
The Clip+ is one of the lightest and smallest portable speakers from JBL. As I the tittle suggests, this little speaker has been designed to withstand rain, spills, and liquid splashes. It is important to understand/note that it IS NOT a waterproof speaker, which means it is not designed to be submerged under water although it can be cleaned with running tap water. It features a 40mm speaker capable of producing over 80dB, and its battery will run for about 5 hours. A built-in carabiner allows you to hook it up and secure it almost everywhere. As most Bluetooth speakers, you can easily stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth, or plug it into any smartphone or tablet with its integrated audio cable. It also has a built-in microphone for added convenience. How about it? Check out the following features and specifications and let me know what you think!

FEATURES:
  • Splashproof Design
  • Aux Connection
  • Bluetooth Connectivity
  • Built-in Microphone
  • Clip-on Convenience
  • Rechargeable battery
SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Device Compatibility: 3.5mm & Bluetooth
  • Power Output: 3.2W
  • Frequency Response: 160Hz – 20kHz
  • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Greater than 80 dB