The Console wars...i thought this was for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pwner_2130

Pwner_2130

Audioholic
I am sick of the people who live in my area that only play the XBOX360. I am a huge Playstation fan, but I enjoy playing halo and perfect dark along with my xbox360 friends. I have loads of fun playing some Wii tennis as well. The whole point of video games is to have fun. My friends that have 360s will not touch a PS3 contoller,:mad::mad: and will never stop rants about how expensive the ps3 is. I wish they would stop, and think for a minute before making retarded hasty generalizations about which console is "better". People are paying outrageous prices for all kinds of electronic devices all the time. Do you really think the new 10 mega pixel digital camera was worth $500? Or the HDTV worth $1000? People need to open their eyes. The PS3 is a Blu-Ray, picture, video, music, gaming entertainment system, not just a gaming console. The Xbox and the Wii are also great machines with amazing features. Play them all and have fun on them all. But please don't be naive and limit your playing time to one machine!

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Making this thread makes you look dumb, yo do realize that right?

Pwner_2130

Pwner_2130

Audioholic
Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of others feelings. :)

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of others feelings. :)
Nice, but it's like saying 'Sir, your primary abode is in a state of conflagration' when you could have just said 'Your house is on fire!' :)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Reminds me of "Readers Digest - Towards More Picturesque Speech"

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Careful son, some of these grognards are expert excrement excavators.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was reading that there is a much greater rift between the 360 people and the PS3 people than there was with previous consoles for the simple reason that cost will typically prohibit most from owning both.

I don't own both because I don't need two systems and I really don't have any more room :)

The Wii is kicking both of their butts because they went to their roots - if it is fun, people will buy it (and being the least expensive doesn't hurt either).

Pwner_2130

Pwner_2130

Audioholic
Maybe you guys should look over my original post again...i guess i wasn't clear on what i meant...I just think that nobody should hate the console or company that another person loves. I mean we should all be on the same side, we're gamers, right? I don't hate on the 360 or the Wii, I enjoy them. I think that others should do the same, at least around here.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I did look over your first post. It was as dumb as your last one :)

Judging by your sig, you aren't biased towards anyone...

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I think some members are still a little "hot" over Patrick *Cough*Wafflesomd*Cough*. I agree with your point, there is a lot of fan boys that don't give either machine a chance. I played the Wii first from the new generation of consoles. Thought it was amazing. I also hated the Xbox until I played Gears Of War. Now, if it wasn't for the problems, I would buy one (if I had the money). Haven't played the PS3 yet, but I would get one for Gran Tursimo alone. One thing to me is that the Wii and PS3 are taking technology to new levels. Wii with motion activated controllers, and the PS3 with the cell processor. The Xbox is just a fast console, but it's laced with issues, and doesn't have quite the feature load.

Waffle,

Calm down. You don't have to read his thread, you can put him on the ignore list and never deal with him again. Or, you could give him a negative chicklet, sign it, and hopefully receive the same reputation in the future. The out right bashing that you did isn't common place on AH, and really, it only happens when someone like patrick comes along.

SheepStar

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
He made a post talking about how he doesn't like other gamers opinions. Then he tells me to respect his opinion?

YAH OK THIS THREAD IS GOING PLACES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis