The Birth of a Spartan

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Historically, Sparta has been known as a utopia of Audioholic Society. The Spartans becoming such a audio juggernaut didn't just start when a youth enrolled in the forum. A child was groomed his entire life to grow into a warrior hero; the kind of hero that would become legend in the world's forum histories. They concentrated on both physical fitness and mental fitness and from the age seven till eighteen, they were in a specialized secluded audio/video system. It was a process that began at birth and ruled the lives of children till after they married.

As is evident, the childhood development of a Spartan boy may have been one of the most unique this world has ever seen. The entire purpose of its development was for the concept of audio and to help further the Spartan way of life. No thought was ever given to the child's comfort or enjoyment. These things didn't help make a warrior stronger or better in their mind so they were ignored. The whole of Spartan culture can be summed up with this one quote from a Spartan wife to her husband regarding him returning from Audioholics with his shield, "[Return] with this or upon this" (Cartledge, 2003). A Spartan expected either victory or death at all times.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very well said, my friend.

I thoroughly enjoyed your last post as a Ninja and your first post as a Spartan. Many kudos on doing it up right!

Adam

J

jamie2112

Banned
Congratulations on your Spartenism.....Master of the Quick visual..

Giants suck.....so do the Skins....:eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Strong words. I'm guessing that you've never insulted a Spartan before...seeing as how you are still around to type that. :D
I know the Giants destroy my damn Redskins but I gotta stay loyal:D....I do like Eli though he has a bright future with the Giants....I wish my Skins would get their act together.....I don't want to be conquered by a Spartan .... Swords are sharp...:eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats Mazer on your accomplishment. That sure is a lot of posting as well as a little BS here and there. :eek::eek: Oh well, we all are full of it at times eh? ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I come here to pay my respects, with great deference, Oh Mighty One!

*bowing head*

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
This is actually a picture of Mazer going after a customer who wouldn't buy the car even after he waived his commision in order to qualify for the bonus. :eek:
Actually I'm more like this. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Even today Spartans never call themselves Greek, they're Spartan first. I know a few and they are very proud of their Spartan heritage and it shouldn't be taken lightly but what the hell you've earned it;):). If I reach enough posts to become a Spartan I'll think I'll stop there:cool:.

Take care, Bill:D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
If i had a son..i'd entrust him to you Mazer...:D Congratz..haven't been in AH for some time..i see many have grown to a Ninja or Generals..or whatever...

AH has been like a sanctuary and place to find peace for me...(only until i read the political threads which always been very steamy for most)...

Good job Mazer...

annunaki

annunaki

You guys get all the cool names. I only get this moderator tag. :(

Not that there is anything wrong it it. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You guys get all the cool names. I only get this moderator tag. :(
I've mentioned this before...you mods could be Demi-Gods or Demi-Goddesses. After all, you wield power over all mere forum mortals - even warlords. However, you are still at the mercy of the AH Trinity.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It seems you have a hidden talent and you just been hiding it from us. Now you have a second career as a writer, or, maybe even movies, if Hollywood is biting:D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats on 5000. I thoroughly enjoy the pics you post all the time:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis