The Best Playlist and it never ends *Tidal

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think Gene has a thread somewhere about Tidal being a lousy service. I'll dig it up.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for sharing your top playlist. Its fascinating to see what other people choose as their favorites to listen to. Your others in the list are quite an eclectic mix. Lots of songs I've never heard of, lots of songs I know by heart. Interesting mix. Thanks for sharing

mwoltmann

mwoltmann

Enthusiast
Why would Tidal be lousy? It is the highest quality digital music service player available in the US; Yes it's expensive but you get what you pay for. I love it and would never cancel because I have spent months curating playlists. Tidal has published my playlists; it is indeed FLAC and CD Quality because I can see the input on my LED remote. It may lack some songs and recommends Hip Hop too much but I filter through all that. I really hope they make it and don't go out of business because all my playlists will be lost.

mwoltmann

mwoltmann

Enthusiast
I have read that before, yes they push Hip Hop and you need to ignore their playlists and radio stations. Though if you like Jazz they have some of the best playlists imo. The rollout could be better but I love the quality.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Why would Tidal be lousy? It is the highest quality digital music service player available in the US; Yes it's expensive but you get what you pay for. I love it and would never cancel because I have spent months curating playlists. Tidal has published my playlists; it is indeed FLAC and CD Quality because I can see the input on my LED remote. It may lack some songs and recommends Hip Hop too much but I filter through all that. I really hope they make it and don't go out of business because all my playlists will be lost.
If you enjoy music, whatever the format or vehicle, you are in good company here. Keep sharing and keep enjoying.

As a heads up or just an fyi, there are folks who are sensitive to absolutes: i.e. using the words never, always, best, worst etc etc.

Keep sharing music tastes and your song preferences and I will ALWAYS check out the lists.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis