The beset projector to buy with black diamond !!!!!

I

Iker

Enthusiast
Hello friends ::::::

Now, after I search the reviews that confused me on decide what the best projector can i order it to my black diamond screen gene 1.4.

Epson 5020UB
JVC DLA-X30 BE D-ILA
JVC DLA RS45
JVC DLA RS45U
JVC DLA-HD250-B
Sony VPLHW15
Sony VPL HW30ES
OPTOMA HD25-LV 3200 lumens
OPTOMA HD25 2000 lumens
Panasonic Pt-Lz370U Lcd

This is a big list that confused me :confused::confused::confused:

I need to target where i need to go....what's the best for me especially i am 60% watch football, sports and stories in HD, 20% Films, 20% news also in FULL HD...( all my channel in HD like sky sports, national geographic, animal planet, etc.......).

Please help me in decide the right projector to me....

Thanksssss
:)

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
If your room is so poor you need a BD screen, then going for the better projectors like the JVC or Sony models doesn't seem to make much sense. If you have a good dedicated theater, then the BD screen makes no sense at all and really wasn't a good purchase.

For a good projector in a proper theater, the JVC X30/RS45 (identical) model is excellent and is comparable to the Sony models.

The Optoma is completely different as an entry level DLP model, but gets good reviews. It's black levels won't touch the JVC or Sony models which means it's inappropriate for good theater use.

The Panasonic is designed as a business class projector, so I would opt out of that in favor of the AE8000 which is a very good home theater projector, but not as good as the Sony or JVC in my opinion.

The HW15 is outdated and should not be on your list as is the JVC HD250.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We can't really recommend a projector without a budget and room situation.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I like my BenQ W6000 a lot. But I wish BenQ would make a 4K 3D LED 2000 Lumen projector. :D

Has anyone made a 4K LED PJ yet?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis