Thanks not working?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just tried and it gives an error saying "you do not have access" WTH? Must be something with the new software.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
It gives the thanks and then forward you to the error page. This is new after the update because I thanked a few people yesterday and did not get this error.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They must have fixed it because it works now. GLITCH in the Matrix :D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sounds like an update glitch. They tend to correct themselves over a few days after the update. This error message is not one I have experienced but it seems these types of errors are random and do not effect everyone. I wouldn't worry about it.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I posted a few thanks over the last coupla days without any issues.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. I don't really pay attention to my rep, though I do like to be able to hand them out when deserved :)

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah sounds like a bug in the flux gratuitoucity solenoid module.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Where's the fun in that?
The tag system was fun but it is inevitable that it would get abused. Now tags are only in control of the admin/mods. But what I don't get is why they erased most of the legitimate tags on threads as well.

J

James NM

Audioholic
The tag system was fun but it is inevitable that it would get abused. Now tags are only in control of the admin/mods. But what I don't get is why they erased most of the legitimate tags on threads as well.
Those crazy mods!

Who the hell knows why they do what they do?:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis