Thank You Clint (et al)

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
A few months ago, I mentioned to my daughter that just 'bout everything I know about Home Theater I learned from Audioholics. So...

Thanks rjbudz for introducing me to the forum.

Thanks fellow members for some fine information and instruction.

And a huge thanks to Clint for a great review that's going to change my HT room in a big way.

After reading Clint's review and several informative posts referring to various display products, my daughter bought me a Panasonic PT-AE900U projector for Christmas - exactly the one I would have picked myself.

Beautiful, generous, and smart (well, she must have got those smarts from her mother - she sure didn't get 'em from me).

Thanks again for your help.

I wonder if my son knows about this site?!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
AverageJoe said:
A few months ago, I mentioned to my daughter that just 'bout everything I know about Home Theater I learned from Audioholics. So...

Thanks rjbudz for introducing me to the forum.

Thanks fellow members for some fine information and instruction.

And a huge thanks to Clint for a great review that's going to change my HT room in a big way.

After reading Clint's review and several informative posts referring to various display products, my daughter bought me a Panasonic PT-AE900U projector for Christmas - exactly the one I would have picked myself.

Beautiful, generous, and smart (well, she must have got those smarts from her mother - she sure didn't get 'em from me).

Thanks again for your help.

I wonder if my son knows about this site?!
I think she got her good looks from her mother as well.

Extra butter on my popcorn, please. :)

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Quick question, is your daughter single? ;) JK. That Panasonic projector is a great piece of equipment and will do a fantastic job for you. If I could afford it that would be the projector I'd go with. Congrats on both the projector and on having such a thoughtful/kind daughter.

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
She's single. Move to the west coast and I'll introduce you (her boyfriend lives in Chicago - I'd much rather visit her in B.C.).

No place to setup the projector here.:( Now I'm highly motivated to finish the home theater room, though. Too bad I have to wait for the new house to be built first.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
AverageJoe said:
She's single. Move to the west coast and I'll introduce you (her boyfriend lives in Chicago - I'd much rather visit her in B.C.).

No place to setup the projector here.:( Now I'm highly motivated to finish the home theater room, though. Too bad I have to wait for the new house to be built first.
B.C? You live here? Cool!

Thats 1 more! :)

SheepStar

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
Actually no, I'm in Oregon. I saw Takeereasy was in Ontario and suggested he move west for an introduction - figured BC was lots closer than Chicago.

I'm just selfish. I'd like to keep my kids within easy travel distance.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
AverageJoe said:
Actually no, I'm in Oregon. I saw Takeereasy was in Ontario and suggested he move west for an introduction - figured BC was lots closer than Chicago.

I'm just selfish. I'd like to keep my kids within easy travel distance.
Oh.

Well, I live close to you. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I go to oregon for a trip with friends, I will stop by. (again, :rolleyes: )

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis