TERMINATOR SALVATION (5 threads merged)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah Mike I am really shocked you didn't know this. Or were you just joshin?:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is slated to be a trilogy also :) From Batman to John Connor...interesting choice for Bale.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Mike, tell me these aren't news to you....
you guys knew and didn't share!?

i had no idea!!! and to think they're probably finished filming!!

:eek:

anyway, if this is as good as batman begins, it will be good :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
you guys knew and didn't share!?

i had no idea!!! and to think they're probably finished filming!!

:eek:

anyway, if this is as good as batman begins, it will be good :)
You are not alone!:D Me too.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Bale is a great choice for John Conner. Finally not a wimp to play this role.

No Arnold in this movie scares me however. I hope they get someone good. Personally I think Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) could do it but maybe this storyline wont need to focus on a single terminator character to pull it off.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bale is a great choice for John Conner. Finally not a wimp to play this role.

No Arnold in this movie scares me however. I hope they get someone good. Personally I think Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) could do it but maybe this storyline wont need to focus on a single terminator character to pull it off.
Personally, I'm over Arnold as The Terminator. I'm ready for a Terminator story to focus on some new characters. Hell, all the clips that we've seen of the "future war" so far have just shown a bunch of Endo-skeletons running around. They don't really need a person to play the role at all.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
If Ah-nold were the Terminator now he'd need a wheelbarrow to carry his extra folds of skin... lol.
Sad but true. When you've had that much muscle atrophy happen over the years, there's not much one can do with all of the excessive skin left over due to stretching other than botox perhaps, but limited.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sad but true. When you've had that much muscle atrophy happen over the years, there's not much one can do with all of the excessive skin left over due to stretching other than botox perhaps, but limited.
Ah, yes, but the point of the cybernetic approach was for the terminator to blend into society. Let's face it - the Arnold of today would blend into America a lot better than the Arnold of yesterday. I think that's also sad but true. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Another Terminator movie??

Way cool. I didn't know either :eek:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sure they will still have a terminator with skin. They always tried to infultrate human bases with skinned terminators (that's why they had dogs to sniff them out).

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
You all realize that there were TWO Arnold movies being redone/continued. Red Sonja and Terminator. Red should be interesting with Rose McGowan in the lead.

-pat

Woo-hoo, Next Level!

annunaki

annunaki

Mike don't feel bad, this was news to me also.

I think Bale is a great choice here.

The future war was always the most intruiging to me. What I don't get is how the humans survive with the thermal imaging capabilities from the machines, lasers not withstanding.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure they will still have a terminator with skin. They always tried to infultrate human bases with skinned terminators (that's why they had dogs to sniff them out).
Yep. The movies will have to deal with the portion of the story where John somehow gets a hold of and reprograms at least the one that was sent back in T2. There is a lot of story left to tell with the future war. I don't want to potentially give anything away (based on the comics), but there are other types of terminators as well, and I imagine we will see that explored in the new films.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yep. The movies will have to deal with the portion of the story where John somehow gets a hold of and reprograms at least the one that was sent back in T2. There is a lot of story left to tell with the future war. I don't want to potentially give anything away (based on the comics), but there are other types of terminators as well, and I imagine we will see that explored in the new films.
Don't forget that Arnold said the he was the one that killed John Connor in Terminator 3. Plus all of the stuff that they've been bringing up in the TV show, (female Terminators, Reese's brother, etc.).

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
I am just afraid of what McG will do with this movie. Charlie's Angels anyone?

J

jamie2112

Banned
I think its great that Bale is playing the title role. If I never ever saw another Arnold movie it would be too soon.......:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis