Terminator Genisys (2015) leave you're CPU brain at home...

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General

Typical cliche PLANET OF THE WTF APES on Golden gate bridge wreck it all battle again. PASS.

I won't be going near a cinema. Maybe a youtube rental late in the year?

For those who can't resist. Please leave you're CPU brains at home.

I think suspension of disbelief has gone a bit literal. A 15 ton bus doing a somersault in mid air. Didn't we see that already in Terminator Rise of the Machines, my CPU is a bit rusty? :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I am not impressed with the trailer. The acting looks pretty cheesy. Rental may be the best recourse on this one. The last watchable Terminator movie was T3 IMO.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Arnold is apparently bored and in need of activities. I thoroughly enjoyed the Australian Formula One GP. For whatever reason Arnold was chosen to do podium interviews, Lewis Hamilton said to him LIVE, "I thought you were much taller!" His eyes went quite wide...

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Arnold is apparently bored and in need of activities. I thoroughly enjoyed the Australian Formula One GP. For whatever reason Arnold was chosen to do podium interviews, Lewis Hamilton said to him LIVE, "I thought you were much taller!" His eyes went quite wide...
The video looks like filmed in SuperCinerama with extreme narrow letterbox. :D and vitaphone sound.

Oh this size makes Arnold, look taller. :D with clearer sound.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I am not impressed with the trailer. The acting looks pretty cheesy. Rental may be the best recourse on this one. The last watchable Terminator movie was T3 IMO.
While the trailers alone scores major cheese cred, i highly disagree on t3 - it's really crappy.
T4 is much better in every aspect. Granted neither come anywhere close to t2.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'll watch it for sure. :D

Gut instinct tells me it won't be great. But never know until I try.

Can't be worse than the last Transformers movie. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I agree. There's not even a remote chance in my book that this could be worse than that.

I'll watch it for sure. :D

Gut instinct tells me it won't be great. But never know until I try.

Can't be worse than the last Transformers movie. :eek:

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Just like 'Seven of nine' did for Voyager, a pleasant looking 'Terminatrix' in T3 did help smooth over an otherwise overdone story...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis