Ted Kennedy liked jokes about Chappaquiddick

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Kennedy liked jokes on Chappaquiddick (Audio inside)

Anyone heard this yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I loved the movie "Repossessed" with Linda Blair playing her Exorcist character, it was a comedy starring Leslie Neilsen as the priest (Father MayI) anyway they are braodcasting the exorcism on national TV and at one point somebody asks, "Will Ted Kennedy ever be preseident?" the room starts shaking and things are flying and then you see a model of a yellow VW bug drive off a shelf and land upside down in the fish tank, at this point the devil (Linda Blair) says, "does that answer your question." :D

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I loved the movie "Repossessed" with Linda Blair playing her Exorcist character, it was a comedy starring Leslie Neilsen as the priest (Father MayI) anyway they are braodcasting the exorcism on national TV and at one point somebody asks, "Will Ted Kennedy ever be preseident?" the room starts shaking and things are flying and then you see a model of a yellow VW bug drive off a shelf and land upside down in the fish tank, at this point the devil (Linda Blair) says, "does that answer your question." :D

I have never seen that movie...I may have to check it out!! :D

Peace,
Tommy

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis