Technics SL-1200 mk2 Direct Drive Turntable

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Technics SL-1200 mk2 Direct Drive Turntable

$250 Plus Shipping and Handling​

Up for sale is a Technics SL-1200 mk2 direct drive turntable. The tonearm bearings are as smooth as new, and there is no play in the gimbal what so ever. It is ready for steady, reliable, and accurate playback. All lights and switches work, timing is excellent, and the tonearm rest and clip are intact.

There is no cartridge, headshell, or slipmat included in this sale. I do have the 45 adapter, which is often absent in turntable sales.

Condition: I gave this unit 6/10 because it has many light scratches from dust on the cover as well as one other larger scratch on the front of the cover. On the plinth near the speed selection "v2" is lightly etched into the aluminum, it is difficult to see.

I pack each of my items with great care and responsibility. I will take precautions to keep the tonearm secure and safe as well as removal of the platter to ensure it does not cause damage to the spindle or tonearm during transit. I will be putting the platter inside the same box, but it will be separated from the main unit.

<center>
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
</center>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis