Talk about turning the tables

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sad that it turned out like that, but if you're going to do something stupid, you'd better be prepared for consequences. What kind of effing moron attacks and tries to knock out an old lady for no reason? Hate to say it because they paid a big price, but good for her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.
http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.Uo-USyfExZK

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I've done some idiotic sh!t in my youth, but this is ludicrous. F'n cowards ganging up on a 60 year old lady. Good for her, too bad for the dead ones.

PS. Add this to the thread about society going down the sh!t hole.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
I say, too bad she did not kill them all. They are vermin. Anyone who plays the knockout game deserves such a fate.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
The game being played in some of the smaller communities northwest of here is the Nerf Assassin game. The kids basically get points for taking out another player. Apparently someone came up with the rule that if you are the "shooter" and naked, you have immunity and cannot be shot back. So kids are sneaking into other kids homes, naked, carrying a Nerf gun to shoot another player. I'm waiting for someone to get killed.

Just no thinking going on.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis