T2:Judgement day(Skynet Edition)

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
Bought these bluray a few weeks ago. Heard that is have problem playback with profile 1.0 bdp. My Sony S350 player is a profile 2.0 player but it can't access the movie. It keep on saying it need to be online. Does these mean it need to be online to access the movie?:confused: Beside online, is there anyway to access the movie?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you have the latest firmware update for your blu-ray player? If not, that might help.

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
Do you have the latest firmware update for your blu-ray player? If not, that might help.
Thanks for the info, Bro. Haven't update any latest firmwares update since I first bought the player. Will update it with latest firmware update to see if it will work.

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
Did it work?
Sorry for the late reply, dave. Didn't upgrade to the new firmware because the shop where I bought the player said none at the moment. According to Sony website, there is new firmware for the player :confused:. It still can play without new firmware upgrade. It will start that it can't go online and ask you want to go online again. Just cancell it. Then, it will go to the movie menu but the loading time is very slow. You can't start the movie from the version of the movie you wish to play. It will start only to the Liongate logo. You have to start the movie from chapter search function:mad:.

A

add1t

Enthusiast
It still can play without new firmware upgrade. It will start that it can't go online and ask you want to go online again. Just cancell it. Then, it will go to the movie menu but the loading time is very slow. You can't start the movie from the version of the mov
ie you wish to play. It will start only to the Liongate logo. You have to start the movie from chapter search function:mad:.
wow
that sucks
I never had any problems with my sony BD players

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
Just upgrade my S350 with the latest firmware. now i can start the movie from the version I choose. The only setback is the loading time for de menu is slow:(.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis