SVS SB13-Ultra Subwoofer Contest Review Thread

Which Contestant wrote the best product evaluation?

• Adam

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Eugovector

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • PBC

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Update on Voting Deadline

Given the recent circumstances on the voting issue, I am extending the deadline to cast your vote to 9/24/12. This should give all registered members plenty of time to post on this thread who their favorite review was written by.

thanks.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
PBC

(Useless characters added for an allowable post.)

Matt34

Matt34

Given the recent circumstances on the voting issue, I am extending the deadline to cast your vote to 9/24/12. This should give all registered members plenty of time to post on this thread who their favorite review was written by.

thanks.
Gene,

You should probably remove the poll above to avoid any confusion.

Hlam

Enthusiast
I liked all three reviews. Thanks guys.
I voted for PBC. I though that his review was the most detailed and informative.

PS. I think that Adam should get the sub. No man should have only one.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats to all three for some really nice reviews!

SVS, Give something cool to all three. They deserve it.

I couldn't decide between Adam and Eugovector...So I flipped a coin. (cop-out I know but, that's how much I enjoyed these views. I honestly did flip a quarter.)

Adam won.

Following the voting I wonder if a trend will emerge. Laid-back AHer = Adam, Analytical AHer = PBC, and Artistic AHer = Eugovector. The line that differentiates the three types here at AH is thin and blurred so it might be difficult to pigeon hole some votes but that's why I said a trend and not a rule. Should be interesting to see.:cool:

Thanks to AH and SVS for changing things up and making things more interesting. All in all a cool idea.:cool:

Marshall_Guthrie

Marshall_Guthrie

Audioholics Videographer Extraordinaire
I always do better with nickels.

Congrats to all three for some really nice reviews!

SVS, Give something cool to all three. They deserve it.

I couldn't decide between Adam and Eugovector...So I flipped a coin. (cop-out I know but, that's how much I enjoyed these views. I honestly did flip a quarter.)

Adam won.

Following the voting I wonder if a trend will emerge. Laid-back AHer = Adam, Analytical AHer = PBC, and Artistic AHer = Eugovector. The line that differentiates the three types here at AH is thin and blurred so it might be difficult to pigeon hole some votes but that's why I said a trend and not a rule. Should be interesting to see.:cool:

Thanks to AH and SVS for changing things up and making things more interesting. All in all a cool idea.:cool:

W

warpdrive

Full Audioholic
definitely PBC's review, one of the most thorough reviews I've ever read.

H

Haberskir

Enthusiast
My vote is for Adam.

Overall it was the best read for me. Not over the top techie or under.

J

jhan1000

Audioholic Intern
Close vote

To me, it boils down to personal preference. Personally, I prefer a review that contains both subjective and objective information. For this reason, I vote for PBC's review. I also appreciated his close-mic measurements, measurements showing the effect of the various amp functions, and his group delay / waterfall graphs.

J

Junior19

Audioholic Intern
Adam

All the reviews were good, thought Adam's best represented what us "average" joe's would understand in a review.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I thought all the reviews were excellent and much better than anything I'd be willing to do. pbc's gets my vote, though. I really appreciated all the measurements/graphs. I wish all three could win though.

T

The Bogg

Audiophyte
I agree that they were all excellent. pbc would get my vote but it's not letting me vote unfortunately.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I agree that they were all excellent. pbc would get my vote but it's not letting me vote unfortunately.
Welcome to the forum!

Your post is your vote. :) The rules got changed on Monday, so the poll isn't the deciding factor. You'll need five posts total to have it count, but you can get four posts easily in other threads. Just wanted to let you know - the more votes, the merrier.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Your post is your vote. :) The rules got changed on Monday, so the poll isn't the deciding factor.
What ?!? So what's the score?

I mean how many more fake monikers am I gonna need for you to get the Ultra?

You know you want it ... :eek: :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis