SVS PB13-Ultra 4 Months Old MINT Houston Area

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
This listing is for an essentially new SVS PB13 Ultra subwoofer -- that was purchased new in August. If you're looking at this post, you probably already know about the reputation of this subwoofer.

The only reason I am selling as I am going in another direction now that I have a dedicated media room in my home, and this isn't sitting in the living room any longer. This is the second PB13 I've owned over the years, and they are truly great performers. This sub is as new functionally and cosmetically.

The new owner will still be able to take advantage of the 4 years 8 months of the SVS 'bumper to bumper' coverage/warranty. I still have all the paperwork, port plugs, box, and packing that the PB13 came with. Chance to own an essentially new unit and save $500 from new at the same time.

For all specs: http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/ported-box/pb13-ultra

Given the size and weight, local pickup in the Houston area is preferred -- but would entertain shipping if the buyer arranges the pickup and covers expenses.

Price: $1,500

Feel free to PM or reply with any questions.

Attached photos are ok -- a tad tricky as it's behind a sectional at the moment. Cosmetically the sub is perfect...

Attachments

Last edited:
Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Bump for this sub -- still for sale and looking to get it sold...

2Bob

Audiophyte
Hello, is this sub still for sale? I am living in Houston. Please let me know, thank you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis