SVS PB 1000 for $375?

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
I've found a used SVS PB 1000 that I'm going to buy for $375. Seems like a heck of a deal. I will use it for 50/50 music and home theatre in my apartment. My living room is a little over 2,000 cubic feet and it opens up on one side to my kitchen which is about 1,500 cubic feet. My previous sub was a klipsch synergy sub-10 so I'm thinking this is gonna be a BIG upgrade. The only issue is that I'm going to have to lay it on it's side to make it fit where I need it but hopefully that won't be a problem.

I'm already getting excited and I'm not even meeting the guy until Thursday!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang great deal! Please post pics when you get it. I adore mine.:D

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
Nevermind, seller backed out because he "doesn't have the funds to buy the bigger sub he wants and he doesn't want to go without a sub in his theater room." Quite ridiculous considering he's had this thing listed for over a month.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Loan him your current sub. :) That way you get what you want, he's $375 closer to his goal, and he doesn't have to go without in the meantime.

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
ahh screw it. I just ordered the B stock PB12 NSD for $549. Can't wait!

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
You will be happier in the long run. Good deal.

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
You will be happier in the long run. Good deal.
I sure hope so. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is whether or not I'll be able to get another one, even if it's B-stock, whenever I'm ready to upgrade to duals.

You are as bad as me.
Haha yeah I spent some time wondering if I should jump on the PB 1000 and then after I made the deal with the guy I got so excited. Then when he backed out I just HAD to have something and, well, that PB 12 NSD was just calling my name :D

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
The SVs PB12 NSD was delivered today! Can't wait to get home and get it all set up! Man my downstairs neighbors are gonna hate me pretty soon...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The SVs PB12 NSD was delivered today! Can't wait to get home and get it all set up! Man my downstairs neighbors are gonna hate me pretty soon...
Yep. :) Enjoy and tell us what ya think.

B

Bulldawg165

Audioholic Intern
I unboxed it and hooked it up last night. It definitely has more output than my old Klipsch. My first thoughts upon opening it were "Man this thing is HUUUUGE!!!"

I'm gonna play with it a bit more tonight and try to EQ it with my Pioneer 1021 AVR

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis