frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
I am in the market for a new subwoofer, maybe two of them. Currently I have a Definitive PF1500 sub. It has served me well. However being that the sub is eight years old and how the tech world moves on a daily basis, well I believe that what I am hearing in the market place are newly define subwoofers with better lows and control, with smoother responses than what I currently own.
I have listen to many a subwoofers from Paradigm seismic series, Hsu, and definitives' super cube 1....but the most impressive subwoofer that I have heard if you are talking best bang for the buck, is in my opinion the subwoofers from Outlaw.

I have been to the Home Theater show now for at least six years and Outlaw puts on one hell of a show between there pre/pro's and there subwoofers.

Is there anyone out there who owns one or more of these subs?

What are they like in a real home situation. Dedicated room or just a family room.

Rubbersoul

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
The Outlaw subwoofers were designed and spec'ed by Hsu, if I'm remembering things correctly. They're good subs; don't use one myself but I've heard the STF-2.

frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
subs

THANKS FOR RESPONDING.

i AM PRETTY SURE THAT i AM GOING WITH THE OUTLAW LFM-1 PLUS AND THE OUTLAW LFM-2.

i HAVE HEARD THESE SUBSWOOFERS EVERYTIME I HAVE BEEN TO THE HT SHOWS AROUND THE COUNTRY. vERY IMPRESSIVE AND IT IS THE BASS RESPONSE THAT I WANT TO HEAR.

THIS YEAR IT IS IN NYC SO I THINK THAT I WILL HOLD OFF FROM BUYING THESE SUBS AND PERHAPS PICK THEM UP AT THE SHOW AT A DISCOUNT RATE. i AM ONLY TWO HOURS FROM NYC AND MY FRIEND HAS A TRUCK THAT WE USE FOR OUR HT BUSINESS.

sMALL TIME BUSINESS BUT IT IS A GRAET AN INTERESTING JOB.
F

B

bmac

Audioholic
I've got one, and I'm thinking of going for a second one. I want to get the LFM-1 Plus, I currently use the LFM-1. IMHO it was money well spent. I get great response, and it seems very musical.

I think you could do alot worse.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis