S

speedy

Audioholic Intern
do i just connect my cable to this input on the sub..?,,,my receiver is a denon avr x 2000....i believe on the back of reveiver it just has a sub out...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Odds are very high that, yes, you just connect the sub output from your Denon to the LFE input on the sub.

Just to be safe, though - which sub do you have?

S

speedy

Audioholic Intern
oops forgot to say.....the nxg.....nx bas 500 sub....and what do i set the sub too.and do i have to recalibrate...the whloe systm with the audessy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, use that LFE input. And, yes, you'll want to rerun Audyssey once you get the sub hooked up. It doesn't look like you can bypass the sub's crossover, so set it to the highest value (120 Hz).

For general subwoofer setup help, you can check out the Audioholics' "Home Theater Setup" menu at the top of the page.

S

speedy

Audioholic Intern
well i ran the audyssey and it put my subwoofer level to a -12.0.....i know this isnt right....so do i try to run again or do i just bump up the level a bit......and what should the level actually suppose to be... thanks......

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
if you have a nice bass cd adjust it to your pleasure aud is good but the bass sometimes needs adjusting.

S

speedy

Audioholic Intern
yea i think thats what it needs ...so i just bump the level up untill it sounded ok...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
ENJOY The Ride and post some pics of the setup! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis