Steven's getting huge again

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Huge sale that is:D

Passed by the Cocoa Hyundai this morning and saw the big inflated monsters advertising a huge sale. Hope you won't be working 12/7 for the next 30 days. Don't know if this is all the Hyundai dealers including yours or just Cocoa. If so may you sell tons of cars this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

I should go there just to bust his balls. :rolleyes:

Bring a bottle of Crown and make him take me for a test drive. :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Passed by the Cocoa Hyundai this morning and saw the big inflated monsters advertising a huge sale. Hope you won't be working 12/7 for the next 30 days. Don't know if this is all the Hyundai dealers including yours or just Cocoa. If so may you sell tons of cars this month.
Go Mazer Go Mazer!!!!!! :cool::D:cool: Hey, he may just sell all of them you never know. I am sure that would be fine with him if he did.......LOL!!!! ;):p;) No really, hope all is well down your way Mazer. :):):) Have a great and safe holiday my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

Passed by the Cocoa Hyundai this morning and saw the big inflated mxxxxxxs advertising a huge sale. Hope you won't be working 12/7 for the next 30 days. Don't know if this is all the Hyundai dealers including yours or just Cocoa. If so may you sell tons of cars this month.
I have edited your post, so that company that sells audio and video cables doesn't sue you.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Mazer works so much, he should just set up a cot and live in his office. He does have a very nice house though....and his wife is one hell of a cook. :)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Mud I'm not working at Cocoa Hyundai. I'm at Coastal Hyundai. Same owner, different management team.

I have heard no word of the company doing it's "Huge" sale this year. So I think those balloons are just a Memorial Day weekend promotion.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Mud I'm not working at Cocoa Hyundai. I'm at Coastal Hyundai. Same owner, different management team.

I have heard no word of the company doing it's "Huge" sale this year. So I think those balloons are just a Memorial Day weekend promotion.
So Maz, did you sell any over the holiday weekend? If not, get any new prospects? I hope you sold several. Haven't seen you on in a while and I hope everything is ok. Good to see you posting my friend. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

majorloser

majorloser

I'm sure the crappy weather didn't help with sales this weekend. :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sure the crappy weather didn't help with sales this weekend. :(
It has rained here too. We had a 5-6 days of sunny weather, then rain all weekend. As such, I tried to make the best of it. Rain looks to be much more of the norm around here anymore. Mowing my lawn is a hit or miss too. :(:( So, I can certainly relate to the crappy weather. Sorry, you have had to deal with it too.

Cheers,

Phil

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Ok, Maz. Glad you are not being put through the wringer again.

The sun is brightly shining, a beautiful day. Where was this all weekend?:confused:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, Maz. Glad you are not being put through the wringer again.

The sun is brightly shining, a beautiful day. Where was this all weekend?:confused:
And all that rain has finally made its way up the coast only its not warm out when it rains up here the temp drops like 15-20 degrees down right nasty today.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Well Saw, you did ask for some of our Florida weather. Now we share some and you're still ticked. We cant win for losing.:p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Not really ticked just makes for a ho hum day my tomatoes are liking the rain and Ill be cutting the grass a lot sooner than usual but all in all the great weekend will overshadow any foul weather today. :)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
So Maz, did you sell any over the holiday weekend? If not, get any new prospects? I hope you sold several. Haven't seen you on in a while and I hope everything is ok. Good to see you posting my friend. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil
I sold two cars on Saturday, but nothing on Sunday or Monday. Not a great weekend for me. I did get a few good prospects to follow up with this week, that might lead to sales. Can't complain on the money I made, but was hoping to triple my normal weekend income. The store did awesome this weekend (exceeding expectations), outselling all the other stores in our county (Brevard).

Finally enjoying a day off today.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Glad it wasn't sunny this weekend. Keeps people off the Beach. Keeps people from going to the Theme Parks. Spoils the BBQ. And fills the car lot with traffic. Perfect Weather.

And if I have to work. I don't want anyone else having fun. So I'm glad it was rainy. Ha Ha

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Isn't Hyundai the company that gives you like 650 dollars for 6 months... then if you loose your job, you can return the car but keep the money?

I could have sworn I have seen that commercial somewhere...

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't think you allowed yourself to have those. :confused:
I'm off every Wednesday. I only get to see my 2 1/2 year old Grand-Son one day a week, and I spend it with him. Today was spent at the beach, the playground, and the pool. :D

majorloser

majorloser

I'm off every Wednesday. I only get to see my 2 1/2 year old Grand-Son one day a week, and I spend it with him. Today was spent at the beach, the playground, and the pool. :D
The weather cooperated for you today. :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I sold two cars on Saturday, but nothing on Sunday or Monday. Not a great weekend for me. I did get a few good prospects to follow up with this week, that might lead to sales. Can't complain on the money I made, but was hoping to triple my normal weekend income. The store did awesome this weekend (exceeding expectations), outselling all the other stores in our county (Brevard).

Finally enjoying a day off today.
Sorry Maz that I missed this. Been having some health issues as of late. Anyways, glad you were able to sell a few. At least, it was not a total wash-out. Who knows, you may get some more sales following up on those leads. Good luck to you sir in doing so. Glad to see you posting. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis