S

sddt

Audioholic
Just wondering if I could get a recommendation on a decent, yet cost effective, stereo amp to power 2-4 NXG in-ceiling speakers.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Just wondering if I could get a recommendation on a decent, yet cost effective, stereo amp to power 2-4 NXG in-ceiling speakers.
What are the speakers specs? What model number? What budget?

S

sddt

Audioholic
Not quite sure on the model but I know max power handling ranges from 80-100 watts and frequencies range from 55Hz-21kHz...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Amplifier or receiver? You need to get an impedance matching speaker selector if you want to have 4 speakers, if only two speakers you could get any Stereo receiver or amplifier with 50 watts perchannel.:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Not quite sure on the model but I know max power handling ranges from 80-100 watts and frequencies range from 55Hz-21kHz...
Are they 6 inches or 8 inchs?

Edit: Never mind, the model number is what we need. NXG has a wide variety of in wall and in ceiling speaker systems.

S

sddt

Audioholic
Amplifier or receiver? You need to get an impedance matching speaker selector if you want to have 4 speakers, if only two speakers you could get any Stereo receiver or amplifier with 50 watts perchannel.:)
I am going to take a logical guess on the model: NX-62C

Does this impedance matching speaker selector allow the 4 speakers to be played simultaneously? How much do they run price wise?

Is there such thing as a 4 channel stereo amp?

Thanks in advance!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis